Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant  (Read 22812 times)

Re: Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2008, 04:51:48 pm »
You just agreed with what they were saying, through name calling and generalizations, right there.
They were saying she wanted to get pregnant and putting a general spin on it by calling her a !@#$%. Inappropriate, sure, but I understood what they were getting at.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/!@#$%
Yes, I get that. But you're also ruling out the way !@#$% is used in every day talking. A girl at school gets pregnant, even if she's only having sex with her boyfriend, what do they call her?

A !@#$%.

No here in Telford, we just call them a person. Probably because if your female and 16 it seems just fitting to be pregnant >_>

But even then I don't call them whores I just call them idiots. :)
Well that's what I call them, but everyone else I know, whether here or in another country, has referred to a teenager being pregnant as a !@#$%. Some were even pregnancies due to rape that the girl decided to keep. So, in a nutshell, I understood what they were getting at.

And even if I'm wrong, they were simply joking about the situation, anyway. Either way, don't take what they were saying too seriously.

But that really isnt the meaning of "!@#$%" though. I dont and have not heard of people calling a pregnant teenager a !@#$%, like Bert said, people just call them idiots or uneducated.

So if I got pregnant now, (I'm 17), would I be considered a !@#$% to you?
No, you missed the part where I said that I called them idiots, as well. I don't call people whores, ever, unless that's what they are.

Around here, though, a pregnant teenager is a "!@#$%," no matter what you try to say to counter it. "She was raped." "Still a !@#$%." "Oh, okay."

So now your a hypocrite?
No. I never once said that I called them whores. As a matter of fact, I totally disagree with that view, having had good friend get pregnant on a night of a simple bad choice.

@Kaede: The people around here are very assumptious. I believe I've only met a few people who would see a pregnant teenager and NOT go, "Oh look, she's a !@#$%." The worst part of it is, some of them are women who were pregnant at 16 and had a child. I, as I've said, merely call them idiots, because I disagree with getting pregnant at such a young age, yet I also understand that they have a free will and what they choose to do is their business.

I would never assume a pregnant person is a !@#$%. I hate the community around here for assuming that.

...Yes you did. In fact.

Well that's what I call them.
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2008, 08:32:41 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
In fact, I didn't.

That was in response to:

But even then I don't call them whores I just call them idiots.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2008, 09:07:29 pm »
In fact, I didn't.

That was in response to:

But even then I don't call them whores I just call them idiots.

Oh...!@#$%...ermm.. sorry My mistake XD

Ignore my post then :)
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2008, 08:13:21 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
No, no, it's fine. I see how you made the error.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2008, 08:18:51 pm »

I do a lot of scan reading so yeah :P

And in light of all this convo, just found out a friend from my previous course who was 16 at the time has just had a little kid. An I'll be honest she actually seems like the person to be a competent parent...
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2008, 04:16:15 pm »

And in light of all this convo, just found out a friend from my previous course who was 16 at the time has just had a little kid. An I'll be honest she actually seems like the person to be a competent parent...

A girl (a chubby, ugly chav to be quite honest) who is a year below me had her baby on Friday, a girl, and named her Chantelle. Her mum wanted her to have an abortion so now isnt very happy with her as the girl is going to go to college in January and the mum will have to look after the baby.
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:33 pm »

A girl (a chubby, ugly chav to be quite honest) who is a year below me had her baby on Friday, a girl, and named her Chantelle. Her mum wanted her to have an abortion so now isnt very happy with her as the girl is going to go to college in January and the mum will have to look after the baby.

Should of been aborted. Can tell what that childs going to grow up an be >_>

Too many chavs, Too few bullets.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.719 seconds with 47 queries.