Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The human race is killing itself. ( "legal" repost XD )  (Read 1196 times)

The human race is killing itself. ( "legal" repo...
« on: June 25, 2006, 12:38:04 am »
DOWNLOAD THIS .DOC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXHJFAN5
(No clue where this doc is from, MarkusNut posted it, so it may not be creditable)

After reading that .doc, I have to state my opinion...

The thing about kids being born with fatal !@#$% is completely true. That's a fact, and that exact stat (one in 3) was on the news like a week ago.

The part about modified foods is true, duh. Everyone knows that.

And the final part about including waste in foods, no !@#$%, that's also true. It has been said before. None of this is new news to me. A fine example I can think of is when Canada had an abundance of waste, some of it being nuclear, so it made an agreement with England that they would take the waste and dispose of it thru some kinda plant they had that destroys chemical waste. Canada thought it was all good any everything, so they loaded it all onto one(or two?) huge boats and took it over to England. But, when they reached the boarder, England had suddenly changed their minds and were now refusing to take the waste. So Canada had to turn the boats around and bring the waste all the way back home and unload it again, costing them millions.
   After that, no recorded trace was ever found of what happened to the waste. A few !@#$% stories were offered as cover-ups, but that's it. A few people have actually come out about it, but they all get shot down by ignorant people like yourselves.

If you want the proof, search for info on it, it's not that hard to find. Althought I'm not sure the exact date it happened, maybe someone can fill me in?

I'm not up for doing hard-core research right now, so if you want solid sorces, you'll have to search yourselves for now...
But I'm sure SOMEONE else on here has heard of this before also.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 12:40:18 am by Drewdelz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 35 queries.