Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors  (Read 16713 times)

Pyro

Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors
« on: April 06, 2006, 04:09:36 am »
Hello, all!

Welcome to the newest Old-school heck

So, without further ado, lets get right on down to it!

heck Name: Pok??mon Secrets and Rumours
heck of: Pok??mon Silver Version

People working on heck:
Mateo
Pyro
Kyomew

This game takes place in Kanto, a Kanto that has been restored to its glory of RBY, although with a twist.

Remember all those rumours we all believed many many years ago when RBY were new? Thigns like Pok??gods, Hidden Cities, and Pok??mon that actually made their debu in GSC?

Well, this is Kanto with a twist. For lack of a better description, this is Red Version, in an alternate universe. one in which everything the lamers made up about it, from Togepy to Brick Town, really exist.

The story line will be a little different, it's still team rocket your stopping, but everythign isnt quite how you remember it from the Good Ol' Days. It's pretty similar, although pretty different at times. We'll leave that for you to discover when you play!

Things to look for:
Play as someone resembling brendan from RS
Kanto restored
Mewtwo in Unknown Dungeon
Blaine back on Cinnibar where he belongs
The return of the safari zone(for real, not nintendo's beta one)
Missingno. but with no side effects!
Pok??gods added
A few random Hoenn Pok??mon, not many but added for flavor, to kick things up a notch!
Secret things that could be rumours, but we invented to add soem spice to the game.

This demo lets you get through cerulean, but stops you from leavin to the south and east, and the route to the north lets you get to a certain place, but stops you before bill's house

(Note this is a heck of a ROM, not a game from scratch)

http://www.free-hoster.cc/quickupload/40_1144296364.ips
Demo 1

How to patch the rom.
1) Get Lunar IPS (Search Google)
2) Get a clean pokemon silver rom.
3) Use Lunar IPS and patch the .ips file to the rom
4) Play and comment =D

Note: Please dont ask for a link to the rom, you gotta find it for yourself. :P Sorry

Official Secrets and Rumors Thread
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=63967

OcarinaBoy

Re: Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 05:30:58 am »
sorry pyro but i must tell drewdelz something...

this board(smf) is not allowed to illegal game hacks or cracks, if you don't trust me you can look at my old forums. they are all deleted cuz of that, so i suggest a mod to delete this topic.

sorry for that pyro, but it's for the safety for this forum you know? :-\
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:05:19 pm »
He can post the .IPS file, it's just illegal to post ROMS.
He's not posting a rom, he's posting a patch file.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land

Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 05:17:53 pm »
sorry pyro but i must tell drewdelz something...

this board(smf) is not allowed to illegal game hacks or cracks, if you don't trust me you can look at my old forums. they are all deleted cuz of that, so i suggest a mod to delete this topic.

sorry for that pyro, but it's for the safety for this forum you know? :-\

>_< DONT YOU READ! Its .ips, .ips is legal, just not the rom itself, If I posted a rom, THEN it should be closed, but I just posted a .ips, thats why I said..."Get the ROM yourself" -_- Dont you read man honest....And if places get closed down for having .ips patches....then Pokecommunity woulda been closed a few years ago when I opened..
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 08:17:04 pm »
  • You don't know me.
I hope you're good at rom hecking, because this sounds big. Non-glitchy Missingno.? I have got to see that. I don't think anyone has made something like this... *shock wave passes on*

Wild Yoshi? O...kay...

You might include a Glitch City. And when I first played through my Blue Version, I thought there was a way to get past those annoying boundaries, since there was stuff past them. If there's room, you could incorporate that....

I'll edit the post after playing it. I'm in school now. (shhhhh!)

No one located in this area of the internet remembers me.

bran371

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 08:19:43 pm »
Was my gym leader position ever accepted?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 08:57:58 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
looks good to me, although that's what one should expect from a ROM heck eh :P how much control do you have over the game then? this idea of hecking a ROM intrigues me, how do you do it? there a community for it?

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games

Pyro

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 09:05:15 pm »
Thanks for the comments :P

@HoV - Im including glitch city :P, Im going to try and stick as much as I can, and the Yoshi thing was a rumor, they said you could catch yoshi in RBY :P So I decided to stick him in..And dont worry, Im good at ROM hecking :P

@Bran - Most of the people that applied at ZFGC-X are in, just never fixed the sprites and stuff, They will get in when I get to that point in the game...

@C_G - I have lots of control over the rom, you can edit basicly anything in the game, although its hard, you gotta have like over 20 programs, and it includes Hexing,Coding,Spriting,Etc. :P, and is there a community? :P Go to pokecommunity, its got its own section for hacks and stuff :P
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 11:25:32 pm »
Hmm, can you help me? How do you catch yoshi?
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 12:22:30 am »
  • You don't know me.
Im good at ROM hecking :P

*bows* Teach me, sensei.

Anyways, is there a site or something that lists all of the rumors there were?

Pyro

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 12:32:22 am »
@Pen - Yoshi isnt in the demo version :P I added him to the game AFTER I released the demo :P Sorry :P

@HoV - Teach you? :P It was hard enough to teach myself ;) And is there a site? Not to sure, im actually looking myself, I found this site with like all the pokegods/Fake Pokemon, but I gotta get ahold of one of the members of Pokefactory to see if I can use them....

http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/

gm112

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 12:58:24 am »
rawr! htis game gives me gliches1!! trust me you did a good job but pokemon kinda sux
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 01:31:11 am »
  • You don't know me.
rawr! htis game gives me gliches1!! trust me you did a good job but pokemon kinda sux

Actually, Pokemon games don't suck. The show on the other hand.....

I'm sure if you stopped thinking about what people who diss things for no reason say, you'd enjoy it...

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 03:04:51 am »
@Pen - Yoshi isnt in the demo version :P I added him to the game AFTER I released the demo :P Sorry :P

@HoV - Teach you? :P It was hard enough to teach myself ;) And is there a site? Not to sure, im actually looking myself, I found this site with like all the pokegods/Fake Pokemon, but I gotta get ahold of one of the members of Pokefactory to see if I can use them....

http://tbp.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/

AWWW!!! I WANT YOSHI!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 09:06:28 pm »
  • Hello.
LMAO at the hitler thing
  • My Myspace Page

Pyro

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 04:01:57 am »
Hitler? >_> That has nothing to do with Hitler...thats Wurst, The funny german speaking guy =D, and dont say its racist or anything >_> Cause Im german, so yeah xD, and if you wanna know...Wurst in german means Sausage xD
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 08:03:13 pm »
  • You don't know me.
Wurst in german means Sausage xD

When a male is named sausage, it doesn't bring good things to mind...

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 08:35:59 am »
  • Silly cat!
That's so awesome. An awesome idea for a Pokemon game, as there were a lot of rumours and secrets, etc.

It all kind of reminds me of the time when I was a kid, I had a dream and I was playing Pokemon Yellow. I went up to Bill's Cottage on that route north of Cerulean City. If you were to go to his house in Red, Blue or Yellow, you will notice that there is a path behind it. So I went into his cottage, dropped a bomb (zelda style) and blew up Bill's Cottage. I then went past his cottage and I headed north.
As I journed along a new route, I came across "Mew Cavern", except, guarding the door to Mew Cavern was a giant man. He was so huge that I could only see his foot (this is all in Pokemon Yellow Style BTW). I tried to walk passed him, but as I tried to walk through the door a hand descended, grabbed me and it was Game Over for Ash Ketchum. It was a very bizarre dream.

Maybe you'd want to add it into the game, I don't care :P. Nice work.

Hoffy.
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 10:05:23 am »
Are you gonna recolor the sprites?

Pyro

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 02:33:30 pm »
@HoF - Thanks xD But I dont think ill add that xD, although bills cottage will be in there...and it wont be mews cavern, it'll just be a cave with...You'll have to wait and see xD and Mew will be under the truck, just like in the rumor so xD

@HB - Recolor what sprites?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 77 queries.

anything