Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Trials  (Read 3373 times)

The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Trials
« on: November 25, 2006, 02:29:47 am »
http://www.freespaces.com/zeldat3/zelda.htm

This is my fan-game.  It's a work in progress that's been in progress for quite some time.

<-Story->
Once upon a time, a story was told about three spirits who fought against each other (two-on-one) to keep peace in the land.

Every millennium, the story is reborn...changing slightly in form or appearance, always keeping the same plot--this was the birth of the legend....

The Essence of Power, seeking to rule the world, or destroy it should anyone stand in his way....

The Essence of Courage, battling the darkness that threatens the land to help restore the peace...

The Essence of Wisdom, who serves as his guide on his quest...

This time, the story threatens the entire world, not just one kingdom--and the Hero of Legend must rely on the aid of those from other kingdoms and overcome the legendary Elemental Trials of each realm in order to have enough power to face this threatening evil. Will he have what it takes to be successful?

One night, on the eve of the new millennium, the sky began to fill with strange, rolling clouds. These were darker and more gloomy than ordinary storm clouds. They seemed to bear a malevolent aura about them. The clouds covered Hyrule castle in a thick, foggy blanket of darkness, and Princess Zelda grew restless as she slept in her room. In her dreams, she saw a dark figure, laughing maniacally at her. All she could see was a black silhouette with fiery-red eyes, telling her that her time of death was drawing near and that she would pay for the pain that had befallen this shadowy figure. Then, a loud clasp of thunder forced her out of unconsciousness.

She awoke in a sweat and heavy breathing.  She clasped her bosom and heaved as her heart throbbed so hard that it felt like every beat would surely cause it to explode.  She quickly rose from her bed and went to the window.  There, she saw the clouds in the sky.  She knew that by looking at this strange phenomenon that something was wrong.  She immediately called her finest troops to arms and readied them at the castle gates.  Confused, they followed her orders and stood guard.  Then a bright flash of lightning struck a tree in the castle courtyard, causing it to fall.  Zelda quickly rushed out to the courtyard, where she saw the very air she inhaled to be ripped apart.  From the new opening, she could see the head of a gleeok.  The head then changed into the face of a familiar warthog....

<-Demo->
Not really much of one yet, but here (remember to right-click, Save Target As...)

<-Features->
Too many to post here...so click here.

<Forum->
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Triforce_Trials/index.php

<Support Banner->
Small banner:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Triforce_Trials/index.php][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/ffomega25/zt3.gif[/img][/url]Large banner coming soon!

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Trials
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 05:37:39 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I like what this looks like(from the screenines on the webpage) but according to me, the game is a walking demo with a hud. If I knew this was allowed I'd release my game! But Kleaver's rules clearly state no walking demo's.
-SK
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 09:02:35 am »
All well and good, but i cant see any images, you have exeeded your bandwidth limit, could you upload some to photobucket so i can see it?#
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 02:02:07 pm »
Game looks VERY nice, but the hud is kinda plain. :P (And a bit large too, dont want it to take up too much room)
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 05:01:14 pm »
Hmm interesting if it gets fine tuned it can be a very good fangame.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 05:12:16 pm »
I love the features, I hope you finish this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 50 queries.

anything