Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Akon, Sorry, Blame it on me....  (Read 1210 times)

Akon, Sorry, Blame it on me....
« on: August 20, 2007, 06:21:38 pm »
Akon made a song about what happened at one of his concerts.  He danced sexually I guess
with a fourteen year old girl on stage.  Everyone made a big deal out of it.  I don't see what the
problem is.  The concert was at a 21+ club.  She snuck in.  Mommy and daddy should be to
blame for letting their daughter out that late at night.  If she got out of the house=negligence
on the parent's end.  What's Akon gotta do?Card anyone he sees that wants to dance with him at a 21+
club?That is bull...

Anyway,to hear the awesome song just put in:
Sorry, Blame it on me    at youtube.com....

I think it is a really good song.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAgDqpRlWo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAgDqpRlWo</a>

There is the official video....

[Mod Edit]Fixed the youtube tag for you.  Just put the code into the tag.

Added the image here at the top as well.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:09:28 pm by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Akon, Sorry, Blame it on me....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 07:12:13 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
It's a decent song. I would still rather have him pwn everyone with logic.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 07:49:40 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
No, it's a crap song. Akon's voice makes me want to inflict damage on myself. Also, the guy is to blame as well. There is no way that a 14-year old girl could pass for a 21-year old. I mean, sure, some people look a little older.. but seven years? No, sorry, but this idiot fails.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 08:20:50 pm »
No, it's a crap song. Akon's voice makes me want to inflict damage on myself. Also, the guy is to blame as well. There is no way that a 14-year old girl could pass for a 21-year old. I mean, sure, some people look a little older.. but seven years? No, sorry, but this idiot fails.
Go look at the photos and tell me she doesn't look 20+...
She is wearing the most revealing outfit I've seen on a 14 year old out in public besides at a swimming pool.
I'll try to find it for you.

Here it is. Sorry for the loss of color.I wanted it smaller in space size.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 08:35:12 pm by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 08:36:43 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!

She coulda' fooled me.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 10:15:37 pm by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:40 pm »

She coulda' surprised me.
Exactly...Young people mature physically too fast. They also want to be adults too soon.
I'm 18 and I still do not like being an adult...Not ready for it yet,but that's life.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 09:06:38 pm »
  • [sic]
I agree - I damn well wouldn't've known. And Akon is one of those guys I can't decide if I like or not. I like some things about his songs and don't like others. So it's a decent song. Sort of thing I don't turn off if it's on, but don't normally pick over other music.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 06:42:10 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I'm still saying his fault for dancing so intimately with someone he didn't know at all. !@#$% male !@#$%.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 03:49:39 pm »
People do it ALL the time at clubs and parties. Hell, I've had it done to me a few times (I'm assuming the girl went to HIM).
I'm a male !@#$% too, then? Half the population are male whores (in your opinion). People make mistakes, this incident could clearly be forgiven seeing the picture. It was a 21+ concert, Neo.
"How was I to know she was under age, in a 21+ and older club they say."
I'm not saying he's NOT a pervert and whatnot (because I do not know), but you're just being unfair.
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 12:44:22 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
People do it ALL the time at clubs and parties. Hell, I've had it done to me a few times (I'm assuming the girl went to HIM).
I'm a male !@#$% too, then? Half the population are male whores (in your opinion). People make mistakes, this incident could clearly be forgiven seeing the picture. It was a 21+ concert, Neo.
"How was I to know she was under age, in a 21+ and older club they say."
I'm not saying he's NOT a pervert and whatnot (because I do not know), but you're just being unfair.
I am not saying he can't be forgiven, if I were to witness one of my friends 'dancing' in this peculiar way I'd probably just laugh and tell the tale so others would know and be amused by it as well. Seeing your intoxicated friends do things  you know they'll regret later on with strangers is pretty !@#$% funny. Would I consider doing such a thing a whorish act? Well, considering these people were probably not in love nor knew each other at all, I'd say yeah.

Also, if you hook up with someone you don't get to know first, you know that there is a chance of getting into trouble. Your girl for the night could actually be involved in a relationship, donate some Pfeiffer disease or an STD to you, actually trying to pickpocket or - of course - be under age. In my opinion, Akon took the risk and had bad luck. That makes it his fault.

And lastly, I don't really hate "male whores" altogether, so there's no need to feel offended. I just believe most rappers - including Akon - are a very annoying and superfluous breed of mental patients who have no respect for women, manners and society altogether, hence why I said "!@#$% male !@#$%". He deserves the insult.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 06:37:26 pm »
It's true. I understand what you're saying now. A lot of rappers make it seem like a girl's just a !@#$% who cleans the house and cooks food.
Sorry for misunderstanding that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 60 queries.