Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I un-see spam?  (Read 2230 times)

Can I un-see spam?
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:24:55 am »
  • :D
Gah, the spam section just annoys me-- I never actually bought the key to it, I already had the ability to see it-- is there anyway I can take this away?  I don't really want to see that !@#$% appearing under the "recent posts" section at the bottom...
Re: Can I un-see spam?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 01:45:14 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
There should be an "Un-spam Fairy" item.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 01:48:02 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
There should be an "Un-spam Fairy" item.
Good Idea.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:53:45 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Speaking of Spam, does anyone else feel that it's not handled the way it should be? I mean, I'm all for random discussions and all, but I really think that Spam should really just be a slightly more off topic version of Other Discussion. I really don't care about pointless !@#$% like "im gonna pin ur mom lolz" or other such nonsense.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 01:54:48 am »
Alrighty. Bye bye Limey.

Speaking of Spam, does anyone else feel that it's not handled the way it should be? I mean, I'm all for random discussions and all, but I really think that Spam should really just be a slightly more off topic version of Other Discussion. I really don't care about pointless !@#$% like "im gonna pin ur mom lolz" or other such nonsense.
Sorry, but the definition of spam is pretty much; Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages :S.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 01:56:17 am »
  • Huzzah!!!

I'm sorry but that isn't spam. That's: other other discussion.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 01:56:59 am »
That's why I'm not a fan of spam.  I like a bit of purpose and intelligence in the posts I read.  But then again, if it were like what you said, it wouldn't be spam anymore.

Alrighty. Bye bye Limey.
y thank u thar

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 09:40:41 am »

That's what I've been saying for ages, and it's the reason I kept bugging the admins to make a spam board.

I wanted a more open discussion board where we wouldn't get modded for saying what was on our minds. And also making random (yet serious) discussion on strange things (things that would be deleted on other boards, think back to my nipple chewing topic that got deleted a while back.)

If I were mod I'd change a lot of that board around..
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 04:12:15 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
HOLY !@#$%, Limey is anti-Spam? I remember back in DSR you were like, the Spam God. Jesus, how two years of Cold Turkey can change a guy.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 04:16:04 am »
Not sure if Helios resolved this, but I'll remove it off the access list you're on.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 06:55:08 am »
Not sure if Helios resolved this, but I'll remove it off the access list you're on.
I believe I already fixed it. Unless someone changed it again.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 08:04:32 pm »
I need an un-spam fairy. I only got to see what everyone was talking about with the whole VOTE thing. >_>
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 05:27:06 pm »
HOLY !@#$%, Limey is anti-Spam? I remember back in DSR you were like, the Spam God. Jesus, how two years of Cold Turkey can change a guy.
I don't want to get rid of spam, I just don't really want to see it myself.  I wouldn't spoil somebody elses fun for my own sake.
lol dracon.
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 09:44:14 pm »
Yeah, I remember the old Limey.

WHERE THE !@#$% IS THE OLD LIMEY.

olo jk.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 62 queries.

anything