Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stickied Topics in Discussion  (Read 1570 times)

Stickied Topics in Discussion
« on: June 28, 2008, 05:56:10 am »
I stumbled upon the Development board and it dawned on me that there are quite a few stickied topics there.  While certainly it is a good idea to have the useful topics at the top, I think that it would also be easier and more efficient to clean it up a little more.  For example, the "how-to" topics could all either be merged with the names of the individual replies remaining intact, or if that would not work a topic could be made that would link to the original topics themselves (see Community Speak for a reference for how it is done there).

To be honest, I am just posting this because I was bored, you respond to this message if you want to or not at all if that is what you are into too.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:00:36 am by 4Sword »
Re: Stickied Topics in Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 02:41:24 am »
I saw that this was looked at earlier by at least one moderator, but as is obvious, no response was given.  If I am not being clear, then you could ask me to reemphasize, otherwise, wtf?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 05:06:23 am »
Upon our switch to SMF 2.0, things will be reorganized.

We've said this many times in the past, we're waiting and planning for our switch, when the switch is made, many changes will occur.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 05:18:52 am »
Alright, well thanks for responding to this topic.  I wonder though, with the way the switch seems like it keeps getting delayed indefinitely, will it be long before anything happens?  Because if it would not be for a while, you could also just fix it up in the meantime if that would not be any trouble.  I mean, if everything for the most part is being moved over, then it would make sense to just fix it now; all of which assumes you are not scrapping all of the current data and starting fresh. 
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 05:23:20 am »
When SMF beta 4 is released, we'll make the switch.

It's their delay and not ours.. we were going to move ahead and deal with the 3.1 to 4 issues, however there were conflicts within the admin/dev end of things regarding the switch, hence why the switch did not occur.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 44 queries.

anything