Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ideas I Had  (Read 10020 times)

Re: Ideas I Had
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2008, 05:48:51 pm »
This isn't about the themes, but I just noticed that the Featured Project on the site hasn't been updated in forever.  Perhaps it should just be the same project as the one featured in the Weekly for a little bit of congruency. 
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2008, 05:54:09 pm »
This isn't about the themes, but I just noticed that the Featured Project on the site hasn't been updated in forever.  Perhaps it should just be the same project as the one featured in the Weekly for a little bit of congruency. 
It was updated only a little over a week ago. However I agree, I've already asked Dantz to update it with that.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2008, 06:12:19 pm »
  • b e p i s
It was updated only a little over a week ago. However I agree, I've already asked Dantz to update it with that.

Yes, unfortunately I've forgotten how and can't find the PM I think you sent me :(
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2008, 06:22:47 pm »

Yes, unfortunately I've forgotten how and can't find the PM I think you sent me :(

I posted actually. In the "@Dantz" topic in the admin board.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2008, 06:23:05 pm »
  • b e p i s

I posted actually. In the "@Dantz" topic in the admin board.

Fix'd!
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 44 queries.

anything