Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Screens]Legend of Zelda; Axis of Shadows  (Read 5864 times)

[Screens]Legend of Zelda; Axis of Shadows
« on: July 25, 2010, 12:31:59 pm »
On the existed peace kingdom Hyrule unknown harm is no time has attacked. On behalf of this harm there was a dark King of Shadows Shadouw. He owned a mystical artifact which have named the Axis of Shadows. This artifact was the most powerful energy source which scooped Shadouw. His purpose was to grasp all empire of light. Princess of Hyrul - Zelda could not will consult alone with King of Shadows. But there was an elect, the fellow named the Link which has taken a sword and was ready to overcome darkness....
But they could not resist to power of the Axis of Shadows and the Link has fallen.... Zelda having used the rests of the forces has saved soul of the elect in hope that he will come back and will save Hyrule. Six wise men, keepers of Hirule, have protected kingdom a veil to not allow a harm to take place further Hyrule. That they have locked Shadows in kingdom, and together with them and. Zelda has not thrown people and has remained in the lock where it has been turned into a stone. And Hyrule was completely under authority Shadouw. But there were years and a veil weakened, that threatened with danger to all Realm of Light.
Later 19 years the Link will return on Hyrule and he should return light on his lands having started up in the heart darkness......
That is little history)
Features of game:
Noting) Many dungeon and monsters, beautiful plot, and Link can transform to Dark Link)
comment comment comment!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 06:53:19 pm by Link6768 »
Re: [Screens]Legend of Zelda; Axis of Shadows
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 02:07:30 pm »
Comment?

The plot: I don't know. I could not understand anything.

Logo: It looks cheap. Title I don't know what it refers to.

Screens: The room is empty. Much to large with to little in it. The other two screens hardly show anything because the overlay is way to thick, hiding everything underneath.

I would love to say keep up the good work, but as a matter a fact you need to improve a lot. Don't give up though.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 02:19:43 pm »
Sorry, I bat know English that open plot(
Room, yes little empty. I crate it on all view. In screens bad see because night)(in forest all black :))
But Logo! What bad?? Or i must draw on it all game, i don't understand.
So, I have accepted. 2-3 days waiting))
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 03:26:43 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Ok, lets see...that purple forest overlay is too much, I can't see anything.  The logo isn't bad, it just has a lot of artifacts on it from being a jpeg, use png for your screenshot uploads.  Last, don't go with a widescreen format unless you're confident you can make it work.  I tried it with my game and I was left with a LOT of empty space showing up.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 03:46:41 pm »
Are you making the whole game in russian, or is it just preliminary and will be translated to english?

The story sounds good enough if I understood it correctly; Bad guy Shadouw (I must admit his name is a bit to simple for a bad guy... It's ok.) takes control over Hyrule with his powerful artifact the axis of shadows (what's an axis? :huh: ). Zelda can't take him on by herself, an incarnation of the hero Link appears but dies in battle. With the help of six sages Zelda preserves Links soul so that she may eventually send it back to the world.

I didn't get the part about the sages placing a veil over hyrule. Are they sealing Shadouw or just limiting his reign to Hyrule so that he can't spread to other countries? And who or what are turning into stone ? ? ?

Well, work hard, don't give up and good luck! Minish Cap graphics are the best! ^_^
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 04:25:11 pm »
i want graphic phantom hourglass, but i need good constructor or fagoting word... движок XD
Yes, all game in Russian language, but i want translate it in english(that work for other man)
Eleo , yes, you understand) But - zelda save Link's soul and he reborn(!) in other kingdom.
Six Sages close Sadouw in Hyrule with other people. Zelda stay at castle and shadouw turn she at stone. o!  I say it a in Russian and all be understand, ok? XD      
MG-Zero, okay lets see in twilight, STOP! O no, bad see too XD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 04:27:37 pm by Link6768 »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 04:37:00 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
So many Yakov Smirnoff jokes come to mind :p

Still needs a lot of work as Niek said; but keep on truckin'
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 04:48:20 pm »
Sooo... Mamoru.... well, what you say???
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 04:54:33 pm by Link6768 »
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 07:55:32 pm »
Oh wow, a story completely translated using Babelfish, just kidding :P.

The story is, uh... Interesting, the King of Shadows is called Shadow with a u? Well there could be worse names i guess. I guess all i can do is wait and see, no offense, but i did laugh at the "beautiful plot" part of features, i also managed to read noting and nothing.

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 10:57:14 pm »
Babelfish? What is this? Ou... no, i don't use for translation FISH >:D
And, this Russian project and Sadouw for this not bad. Царь Теней Шейдоув, good, yes?
If very bad...then he be..... Sadan) Yes, Shadow without h,o,w, and with a and n))) Good, very good)
And yes i use program for translation story. I don't know some words used in it.
it all?))))
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 07:54:45 pm »
Царь Теней Шейдоув translated roughly into "tsar of shadows", which is more like a title. Compare to the Oracle series where the antagonists are named "Veran, Sorceress of Shadows" and "Onox, General of Darkness".

Giving "Shadouw" a more personal name coupled with his title, like "Waroun (random), Emperor of Shadows" would be more authentic in the english version. :)

You don't have any russian zelda-buddy who could help you with the english? It might not be as easy to use this forums' helping hands if you don't... :/
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 06:56:45 pm »
I load a new screens. At that can see some bags, bad it not trouble.
Change a game style. It like at Zelda DS. Link move to yor mouse cursor. And all control be from mouse.(Trouble with text script, i cant made it for mouse :()
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.82 seconds with 62 queries.