Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm in love..."the end"(finaly)  (Read 5162 times)

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
I'm in love..."the end"(finaly)
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:08:29 pm »
  • N/A
some of you guys now the story that I couldn't go on the computer for a week(last week)

there is a girl that I know for 4 years, and I got to know her better that last week...
I'm VERY in love with this girl, and well, she's not...

I'm 17 she is too, but few months younger than me.. and she told me she likes older boys.
Fine by me.. I could axcept that.. but what I couldn't axcept was that she already has a boyfriend, but this guy is 22!
that 5 years older!(duh)

I want her to be happy ofcourse... but I realy DON'T trust this guy!, I don't know what he's up to, but I think that age does matter.. at this age :(

I realy Don't know what to do :'(

I know I should just forget her and find another girl , but I just can't do that with this guy around...
And I love her realy much, so forgetting her will be a problem -_-!
And my stomach feels like a rollercouster -_-! and it won't stop  :-X

just tell me what you think, any coment or advice will be good...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:42:31 pm by moree »
Re: I'm in love...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 02:14:37 pm »
I sorta have the exact same thing, the person I like also has a boyfriend already. It sucks.

Do you know if she is interested in you? Like...does she look at you often and stuff?

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 02:17:42 pm »
  • N/A
I don't see her much anymore.. only on msn :S

she does like me for who I am, (not much people do that), Ive got a nice butt she ones sayed :P
but she sayed that she didn't like me becouse she like older boys...
(a VERY trange reason!)

for the first time in my life, I want to be older :'(
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:03 pm »
  • IBV
1. Their relationship is not your problem. If you really like her you trust her choice to be with this 22 year old guy, no matter how much you dislike him or age differences. Chances are you just dislike him because he is with the girl you like. If you however see with your very eyes that he misuse/mistreat or abuse/whatever her, then you should alarm someone that can help her (and him for that matter).
2. You'll get over it soon.
3. There are more gals out there (approx 3 billions). Someone has to be just as good as her for you.
4. Then there's always some 3 billion guys also if you don't mind them.
5. Next time someone says "I only like older guys" you reply "Well I usually also only like older gals but in this case I was ready to make an exception."
My signature is empty.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 02:27:03 pm »
  • Why am I so indisicive?
5. Next time someone says "I only like older guys" you reply "Well I usually also only like older gals but in this case I was ready to make an exception."

yeah, um...don't ever say that to a girl. m'kay
Meghan <3 Lederhosen!

Soy un perdedor. I???m a loser baby, so why don???t you kill me?

<('.'<)<)<)<)<)
  • deviant

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 02:36:23 pm »
  • N/A
but I shure makes me lough te read that ;D

but venus IS true about everything...
except for the"I'll get over it soon" part...

It's just realy strange though, couse I always thought girls were waste of time.. I've got better thing to do..
And thats the same thing I sayed the 4 years ago..
I realy regrat that, couse if I used my time on her and knowing her better instead of "gamemaking" she maybe liked me now...
(damn.. never expected to say it like this, but suddenly I don't like gamemaking anymore)

uhm were was I...
o right, uhm.. I just can't get her out of my mind!
so thats quite difficult...  :(

(I think I made lots of spelling mistakes... please don't mind)
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 03:30:41 pm »
  • IBV
I realy regrat that, couse if I used my time on her and knowing her better instead of "gamemaking" she maybe liked me now...
(damn.. never expected to say it like this, but suddenly I don't like gamemaking anymore)

The first rule (and there are many first rules :P) about chicks; don't you ever adjust yourself to them. Be who you are and find a girl that likes you for the one you are (and that doesn't necessarily mean that you have the same intrests etc.).

Yeah, the point five was kind of a joke. It could however work depending on charisma and who the girl is (well, actually it wouldn't make someone dump their boyfriend just for you, or change mind for that matter, but it could work as a way to joke the whole thing up, make the situation less akward). And on another serious note: I don't think she (or anyone saying that) meant older as in higher age, but instead older in the mind. Maybe she just likes mature guys (and that means that she could still dislike someone at the age 25, you know, but it's much easier to find a mature 22 years old than a 17 years old), and there's nothing wrong to be immature (it's also a matter of relatively, you could be mature, I don't know what you are/I don't know you, but in her eyes you are not "enough"), there are plenty of girls that prefer immature guys anyway.

Sorry about that last part, I kept adding stuff to the sentence, I hope it's readable though. <.<
My signature is empty.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 03:39:51 pm »

yeah, um...don't ever say that to a girl. m'kay
It really depends on the individual.  Any girl that takes it seriously probably isn't worth dating in the first place.  No matter how hot she is.

There's nothing you can do right now and thinking about it will only make you feel worse.  Get over her.  Later on they might break-up and you could try again.  My point is don't beat yourself up over something you cannot have.  It's just plain stupid, I know.  I've been there. :p

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 03:44:52 pm »
  • N/A
but I shure makes me lough te read that ;D

but venus IS true about everything...
except for the"I'll get over it soon" part...

It's just realy strange though, couse I always thought girls were waste of time.. I've got better thing to do..
And thats the same thing I sayed the 4 years ago..

uhm were was I...
o right, uhm.. I just can't get her out of my mind!
so thats quite difficult...  :(

(I think I made lots of spelling mistakes... please don't mind)

Those are some very wise words you got there...

I think your right about the mature part..

couse I know what I was like 4 years ago.. (not very mature)
and I'm realy changed now...

and you can't se if somebody is mature on msn :P
but I can't give up though.., somthing tells me thats just wrong.. or I'm just being paranoid :-X

I didn't put much time in my  X- girlfriends, but strangly enough I would drive 14 kilometers every day just to see her...
so practecly.. I'm in REALY in love for the first time :-[

and forgeting? thats going to be realy hard.. she always starts talking to me on msn, and I REALY don't feel like blocking her...
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 03:46:24 pm »
I didn't mean literally...  Forget the idea of dating her.  It's not happening right now.

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 04:02:13 pm »
  • N/A
This is quite funny.

My friend on MSN are helping me to talk "mature" they say that might help.
But I realy do not think so.
But it would never hurt to try right?
(lets hope not)

If one of you people think this is a bad idea, please do not mind telling me.
I would realy apriciate it.

I do not wish to make mistake with this.
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 04:09:38 pm »
  • IBV
There's no real definition of "mature". If you mean getting as mature as this girl wants. Well, it's your choice really if you want to do alot of work to have a chance. But really, what if she finds another reason she doesn't like you? Will you adjust and adjust till she likes you? I doubt you would be alive after all that. That is, among others, the reason it's a bad idea (even though she's given you ONE explaination, it doesn't mean it covers of all things she doesn't like about you). So simply, be yourself, and be loved for the one you are.
My signature is empty.

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 04:23:21 pm »
  • N/A
True...(again)

I know that I'm not perfect besides my mature'ity, but being mature is something I can offer her without any problems.
I am mature in one way though, but only if it's neccercery.
so thats no problem for me.

My friends help me with MSN talk, couse I talk MSN lanquage, and sometimes I can't even read what I wrote, just by my bad spelling :P

she can laugh at my yokes, so that's not a prob too...
she finds me very nice..(thats what all girls say when they brake up, or just don't want to be your girfriend.)

and there's nothing on my face... at the moment.

And she told me that she didn't wan't to be my girlfriend becouse she likes older boys..
and basicly thats all she sayed.

Edit: I'm using lot's of "and" sorry
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:33:53 pm by moree »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 04:42:22 pm »
  • b e p i s
Well, I'm in (sort of) a similar situation. You see, I'm in love...well, okay, maybe in love is a bit strong, but I definitely feel something extremely strong beyond just "like" for a girl who also happens to be my best friend. It's rough, especially seeing as how she leaves for college on the 18th.

My advice, if you know her boyfriend is a jerk, treat her the way she deserves if you guys hang out a lot. Don't force yourself on her or anything, physically, but be a gentleman. Hold the door for her, offer to pay or assist in paying if you're out somewhere, and of course, the occasional nice compliment doesn't hurt. That's the way I treat the girl I'm speaking of, and she really appreciates it. Of course, it's a bit of a different situation if you knew the entire story, but that's very personal and not meant to be divulged to strangers on the internet.

Anyway, the older guys thing just seems like a BS line to me. My advice is just to treat her the way she deserves, be nice, and be a friend, and keep hope alive for the future. And do date around. It's fun, and you don't have to have everything so serious.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 04:44:53 pm »
  • N/A
thanx.. I'll remember that ;)

edit:

But what IS mature talk? :o
becouse talking dificult and mature words is.. mature..
But seriusly talking about love or anything with the word love in it(making love, loving each other)
And other things what you talk about at "mature" age, is mature too.

But maybe It's not even mature talk.. maybe she just likes older boys... If so, than I have to come up with a VERY good idea, or just exept too bee only a friend and leave her alone...(and that's not realy easy...)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 05:13:01 pm by moree »
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 05:22:20 pm »
  • MEOW
If one of you people think this is a bad idea, please do not mind telling me.
I would realy apriciate it.

I do not wish to make mistake with this.

I do.

Changing the way you are for some girl to like you is just like having the girl change so you'd like her, and you wouldn't like that, would you? She'd have to change her whole lifestyle, maybe even make different friends because you're pushing them away and it's the exact same thing that could happen to you. Find a girl that likes you for who you are (I know, it's been said enough but it can't be more true).

On the subject of her boyfriend, age doesn't matter, ESPECIALLY at that age. Imagine them at a younger age 5 years apart. Not very pretty, is it? Anyways, I've felt that way before. Not that I didn't trust a girl's boyfriend, just my friend's friend. Sometimes you're right but not always, so get to know him and do a little "digging" to see if he's a bad guy or not after all... cuz if he's not you're gonna feel REAL guilty.

@Kinvu: Maybe it's just cuz she's your best friend. One of my best friends is a girl as well and I felt strongly about her for a few weeks, but I thought about it and I know that it just means we're really close and nothing can happen with us, it wouldn't be the same. Like.. she's leaving for college and you probably thought about it for a long time. One of the thoughts came up that you'd miss her, you remembered good times and all that stuff which led you to believe you were "in love" with her when truly you just loved her like I love my best friend, as a friend.. not a lover. A lover really is just a friend.. so you never know.

@Everyone reading, including moree and Kinvu: Sorry for putting down love so much, but I shall continue to do it because of two reasons. One, I don't know the full story people tell, nobody does. And two, because I don't like to see people think they are in love when they're not... and they're in denial.

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 05:39:30 pm »
  • N/A
the last thing you sayed:

your quite right about that.

but I wondered for a LONG time if it was realy love, or I was just folowing my "DICK"(like some people do)
So, I checked all sympthoms... and stuff...
And I only wanted to her to be happy... but the prob is: I'm as jealous as hell...
so that explanes why I don't trust that guy.. And maybe its not true.. but I feel like it :S (thats what love will do to ya)

And the jealous part? I'm trying not to be... becouse: "real love doesn't know jealous"(well maybe just a little..)

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 05:42:40 pm »
  • MEOW
Hee hee... never listen to the man... "downstairs," he leads you to bad people.

Anyways, follow through with it but if you feel anything is changing, I'd let it go. No person is worth changing your life for... because like I said, you'd feel guilty if you did it to someone else.

moree

Bizon-Ent.com
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 06:07:53 pm »
  • N/A
But like I sayed before.. I can be mature.. if It has to, and if I'm not in the mood for anything I'm automaticly  mature ;D
she knows that just a little bit..

I was in my, puberty(don't know what it's in english) I was very enoying childish.. but sometimes I was just doing normal...

those were good times though, couse those were the only times she talked to me.. (and I have a nice butt, she sayed ones :P)
And now I'm.. what they call: "cool"(just kidding) but I'm more relaxed then I was years ago, so more mature too.

but to get back on track:

I'm mature, but she just missed me getting it :S, so she stil thinks I'm "the little laughing kid" like I was couple of years ago.

and another thing why I realy think I love her:
(I sayed it before) I didn't spend much time with my other girlfriend, becouse I had better things to do.
But I would, see movies, watch sun go down, etc, with her, and I never had that feeling before...
and having sex or anything like that, is something I don't think about when I think about her.
just hugging all day would be soooooo nice...
(and thats another thing that sayes that my dic.. that the devil is playing trics on me)
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 06:53:35 pm »
  • IBV
and another thing why I realy think I love her:
(I sayed it before) I didn't spend much time with my other girlfriend, becouse I had better things to do.
But I would, see movies, watch sun go down, etc, with her, and I never had that feeling before...
and having sex or anything like that, is something I don't think about when I think about her.
just hugging all day would be soooooo nice...
(and thats another thing that sayes that my dic.. that the devil is playing trics on me)

There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with a girl (if that's what you're trying to prove that you don't). As long as it's for boths enjoying (and by that I don't mean enjoy the feeling (both doesn't necessarily have "to come"), but enjoy the way you do it) and that you know exactly how you are in your relationship (for example it's not nice to lie and say you care about her a lot and then you have sex once and the next day you drive off)
My signature is empty.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 72 queries.

anything