Projects > Zelda Projects

Fall of Hyrule news...

(1/24) > >>

Uppy:
HAS BEEN CANCELLED! J/K, I'm taking a short break on it cos my G/F is preggers and I need to spend more time with her. lmao back on track asap! promise.

Okay so we have something of a story coming together, thanks to Zoso. Not sure about the name yet, tell me what you think. After an ancient tablet predicts the destruction of the Hylians:
"When an ancient evil casts shadow on this land,
  The elves will perish and turn to sand.
  Where once there were many, there will be few,
  the Zophar awakening is long overdue."
The princess Zelda mysteriously vanishes without trace in the night. Strange creatures, friend and foe, begin to appear. The most peculiar of which is the Khepri. A holy but reclusive people that talk of an evil god that once destroyed their home land. Is this the work of Ganon or something much more powerful, will Hyrule fight and prevail? or surrender and die?
Anyways without further ado here is a screen:

Death Mountain:

joeshmo:
Add high res textures on teh ground and its an instant win.

Moon_child:
That looks awesome so far I really want to play a demo from this =D

Uppy:
Thanks Hyrule boy :)
@ joeshmo: I haven't got that far yet, I only started altering it around 3 hours ago, still not sure how i'm going to get him to weild his sword, I'm no good at animating models....believe me I tried once and the character ended up looking like he had just had an accident in his pants.....

I'm pretty proud of the solar flare and the shadow that is cast by link though, and those trees may be low poly (if anyone knows where I can get some better trees and some nicer textures PM me) but they do look very Zelda like...

Piers:
Theres something you should know. Helios model isn't exactly smart to use for a 3d zelda project (Beleive me, I have one going myself) and I recommend you redo/make a new model. Use skills from Oot and make his left arm a seperate object so it can hold a hookshot/weapon without having to redo the whole model. Also, make the shield and shieth two different entities so you can equip/unequip it.

Other then that, looks very good. Is this using the drag an drop script things or are you actually writing it yourself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version