Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: !@#$% you Nintendo.  (Read 5848 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: !@#$% you Nintendo.
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 08:26:00 am »
  • Silly cat!
Mammo, quit being silly.
You know it's not fair to say Zelda/Mario/Metroid are expected to be great, so they can't count as valid pros.

*insert segue here*

I find myself relating less and less to the "gamer"
just like when I was a kid, a single game can still last me several years, and damn it- the wii already has several of those games. (not to mention VC classics I'm still !@#$% obsessed with)
Why does anyone even attempt the "no good games" argument? are you telling me the dozen games I already own suck, and that the 100+ hours I've spent having fun was an illusion?

People are taking consoles way too !@#$% seriously, people get so angry and !@#$% about games.
Which is why I'm primarily behind nintendo basically abandoning the 'hardcore gamers' who are so full of hate and more focussed on arguing about games than playing them.

Is this the enlightenment some gamers claim to have?
I don't know, these days I feel embarrassed to be considered a gamer- a part of something I'm really !@#$% sick of.

edit-
junglebeat rawked
I agree with .TakaM.

There are games I'm enjoying on the Wii, as much as I'm enjoying games on the 360. Don't tell me not to enjoy Wii games, please.

Hoffy.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:10 pm »
  • b e p i s
Mammo, quit being silly.
You know it's not fair to say Zelda/Mario/Metroid are expected to be great, so they can't count as valid pros.

*insert segue here*

just like when I was a kid, a single game can still last me several years, and damn it- the wii already has several of those games. (not to mention VC classics I'm still !@#$% obsessed with)
Why does anyone even attempt the "no good games" argument? are you telling me the dozen games I already own suck, and that the 100+ hours I've spent having fun was an illusion?

People are taking consoles way too !@#$% seriously, people get so angry and !@#$% about games.
Which is why I'm primarily behind nintendo basically abandoning the 'hardcore gamers' who are so full of hate and more focussed on arguing about games than playing them.

I don't know, these days I feel embarrassed to be considered a gamer- a part of something I'm really !@#$% sick of.

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 07:05:02 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

Why does anyone even attempt the "no good games" argument? are you telling me the dozen games I already own suck, and that the 10

0+ hours I've spent having fun was an illusion?

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

No, that's just stupid. Go hype up Wii fit to be your GOTY, I'll go and enjoy the multitude of games on other consoles that don't rely on gimmicky controls and mini-games.

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:57 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

Why does anyone even attempt the "no good games" argument? are you telling me the dozen games I already own suck, and that the 10

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

No, that's just stupid. Go hype up Wii fit to be your GOTY, I'll go and enjoy the multitude of games on other consoles that don't rely on gimmicky controls and mini-games.

I don't think anyone here thinks Wii Fit will be GOTY, but rather like the wide variety of diffrent genres of games on the system, as opposed to Sony and Microsoft's generic FPS that everyone's !@#$% their pants over.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:03 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

I don't think anyone here thinks Wii Fit will be GOTY, but rather like the wide variety of diffrent genres of games on the system, as opposed to Sony and Microsoft's generic FPS that everyone's !@#$% their pants over.

Lost Odyssey, DMC4, Dead Rising, etc. are clearly shooters.

Shut up with your fanboy drivel.
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 08:42:58 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

You're sitting there sucking Microsoft's DICK, than calling us fanboys? enjoy playing awesome games like Sonic the hedgehog, and Kain and Linch. Xbox rules and only has good games, hur dur dur!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 08:45:15 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Well, Wii just got TWO MAJOR ADVANTAGES.

TREASURE isn't developing just ONE title for Wii but TWO! One apparently uses the function of the Wiimote. The following list will confirm my suspicions.

SIN AND FUCKIN' PUNISHMENT TWO.

1. Saki Assist Trophy in Brawl. Why? To get people to recognize him.
2. Function of wiimote = Pointer. Pointers are good for..SHOOTERS? YES.
3. TWO GAMES! YES!!! One HAS To be Sin and Punishment 2

I </3 Sol

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 09:03:50 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

You're sitting there sucking Microsoft's !@#$%, than calling us fanboys? enjoy playing awesome games like Sonic the hedgehog, and Kain and Linch. Xbox rules and only has good games, hur dur dur!

Sucking Microsoft's DICK?

ROFL. I don't even own an Xbox 360. Way to show your idiot fanboy colors.

I have the common sense to see that Wii is in a serious game drought, just like the gamecube was. 360 on the other hand is getting a constant stream of good 3rd party games, not just shitty minigame compilations.

HERF DERF ENJOI UR AMP PRO BOWLING AND BRATZ MOVIE GAME.
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 09:14:33 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

You're sitting there sucking Microsoft's !@#$%, than calling us fanboys? enjoy playing awesome games like Sonic the hedgehog, and Kain and Linch. Xbox rules and only has good games, hur dur dur!

Sucking Microsoft's DICK?

I have the common sense to see that Wii is in a serious game drought, just like the gamecube was. 360 on the other hand is getting a constant stream of good 3rd party games, not just shitty minigame compilations.

you don't even own an xbox? You're not debating, you're just complaining. "Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nintendo isn't pulling awesome games out of their ass every week. This game system my mom bought me sucks! I need to go blog about my pain and sorrow on myspace ZFGC!" Stop bitching just to !@#$%, or you'll just end up looking like a !@#$%. buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2008, 09:29:35 pm »
Mammo, quit being silly.

*insert segue here*

edit-
junglebeat rawked

This. Totally.

Sucking Microsoft's !@#$%?

you don't even own an xbox? You're not debating, you're just complaining. "Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nintendo isn't pulling awesome games out of their ass every week. This game system my mom bought me sucks! I need to go blog about my pain and sorrow on myspace ZFGC!" Stop bitching just to !@#$%, or you'll just end up looking like a !@#$%. buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo!

Lol, nintendrones grasping at straws. Funny how all you do is try to throw insults at me after I gave you a legit argument about the game drought. You're the kid here.
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 09:31:16 pm »
Sora wtf. Because he defends Microsoft makes up a Fanboy?

You have seriously flawed logic. gtfo.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2008, 09:33:07 pm »

Yeah, apparently owning a Wii makes me an Xbox fanboy. Funny how that works, huh?
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 09:37:43 pm »
There is one game Nintendo needs on the VC, Zombies Ate My Neighbors :D

I like NIntendo just as much as other people, but i hate the fact that they care too much about Friend Codes. I will pass around my FC, i will add people to my FC list, but i hate the idea of Friend Codes and i hate Friend Codes. There isn't that many games i currently want for the Wii. Mario Kart Wii looks good, i can't wait for Tales of Symphonia 2. Although there aren't many games for the ps3 or 360 i want either. RE5, Fable 2, KH3, gonna be awesome games ^_^.

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 09:52:55 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
There is one game Nintendo needs on the VC, Zombies Ate My Neighbors :D

I like NIntendo just as much as other people, but i hate the fact that they care too much about Friend Codes. I will pass around my FC, i will add people to my FC list, but i hate the idea of Friend Codes and i hate Friend Codes. There isn't that many games i currently want for the Wii. Mario Kart Wii looks good, i can't wait for Tales of Symphonia 2. Although there aren't many games for the ps3 or 360 i want either. RE5, Fable 2, KH3, gonna be awesome games ^_^.
I totally agree. Friend Codes SUCK. They're easy enough to deal with but Nintendo's "LOL PEDO ALERTZ" !@#$% not only makes them look like stupid idiots, it also adds to their kiddiness factor :P. They themselves imply alot of children play on the Wii.

This however, is not true as everyone 10 and up are busy bitching on Xbox Live ;p. (Not saying Live sucks, seems like a good enough service for what you pay for)

AND YES. We do need Zombies Ate My Neighbours

Also, Sora, shut your fanboy mouth. You're making us look bad.

Really, I !@#$% hate fanboys :/. They're the only ones throwing the fanboy card on the table as well. They ruin everything that's fun about gaming. We don't play games to !@#$%, we play them to have fun. Doesn't matter what !@#$% system you own. Gamers should respect each other regardless. It's not like PSWii60 doesn't have common enemies to strike against rather than fight among themselves.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:55:44 pm by Easy_D »

I </3 Sol
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2008, 09:54:10 pm »

Yeah, apparently owning a Wii makes me an Xbox fanboy. Funny how that works, huh?

Oh dear :/ I dont own a Wii, just a PS3 and 360. I'VE BECOME WHAT I HATED. A FANBOY.

/wrists.
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 10:02:34 pm »
Note: This post is not really pointed at anyone specific, and it certainly doesn't apply to everyone here.

So, does complaining about each other's opinions make you guys feel better about yourselves or what?

Seriously, I agree wholeheartedly with whoever said they're embarrassed to be called a gamer. Gamers are getting way too arrogant and bitchy. Just shut up unless you're actually going to make some sound arguments without bashing other people. I'm not going around flaming everyone for their opinions. I'm just yelling at you for being rude, self-centered idiots.

I almost hesitated to post this, but then I realized that I don't care if I offend you. You deserve to be offended, the way you treat people.

Haha now I look like one of those mean/stupid people nobody likes. And it was rather in vain...but whatever...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:06:16 pm by Hylian Lemon »
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 10:07:58 pm »
Note: This post is not really pointed at anyone specific, and it certainly doesn't apply to everyone here.

So, does complaining about each other's opinions make you guys feel better about yourselves or what?

Seriously, I agree wholeheartedly with whoever said they're embarrassed to be called a gamer. Gamers are getting way too arrogant and bitchy. Just shut up unless you're actually going to make some sound arguments without bashing other people. I'm not going around flaming everyone for their opinions. I'm just yelling at you for being rude, self-centered idiots.

I almost hesitated to post this, but then I realized that I don't care if I offend you. You deserve to be offended, the way you treat people.

Haha now I look like one of those mean people nobody likes.

Arguing your opinion is just down to human behaviour. But I will agree it does get out of hand.
* Seeney is guilty.
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 10:10:41 pm »

Haha now I look like one of those mean/stupid people nobody likes. And it was rather in vain...but whatever...

You go girl! Attacking everyone and what not. yelling at them.

You sure showed them :D

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 10:13:14 pm »

-.-

The difference is that I actually have reason to complain.
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 10:15:18 pm »

-.-

The difference is that I actually have reason to complain.

You keep telling yourself that ^_^

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 78 queries.

anything