Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About the new emoticons  (Read 2533 times)

About the new emoticons
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:23:52 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Well they do look awesome, but :

- 4 sets were going to be added to the forums, I only see one.
- The only set that was added isn't even complete, it lacks Wink, Shocked, Roll Eyes and Cry emoticons.
- What about DugOLas emoticons, are those going to be added too?

Thanks for your time.
Re: About the new emoticons
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 09:22:53 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Ahem, are you guys going to fix this sometime soon?

Pyru

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 09:24:54 pm »
Ahem, are you guys going to fix this sometime soon?

Ahem, could you not double post in topics, please? I'm not sure but I think some of the issues may have already reached the admin's attention and are already being worked on...

At the very least, you could wait more than a day before you bring up this topic again. If you think it's so urgent, you could PM an admin, if you so wish.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:35:42 pm »
There have been a lot of difficulties occurring at my computer back at home, hindering me from effectively working on the Smileys. Actually, I had three done and RAR'd up, ready to get uploaded, but my computer took a wrong turn updating and ended up killing my entire filesystem.

I'm doing what I can, at the hella slow pace I have to endure.

If you want to help out with the site, don't post it here or aywhere else. Just give WWFan a PM and if you aren't added onto the team, you know why.
I think that Hyperhal is working on it and will have it up as soon as possible.  He apparently ran into some problems, and I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he had them ready.  However, I will make sure to remind him to get to work!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:41:26 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Thanks a lot 4Sword, now that's a real reply :D I must say Pyru's been a bit harsh nowadays, I hope it won't last, many of his last posts have been only to remind people how bad they are...

Pyru

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 09:43:40 pm »
I must say Pyru's been a bit harsh nowadays, I hope it won't last, many of his last posts have been only to remind people how bad they are...

Oh, ta for that. ??_??

It won't get me popular, but I've never been on the forum to be popular. I point out to people where they've broken the rules... nothing more, nothing less. At least I haven't banned anyone for anything. XP
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:45:29 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Lol, I did not mention your popularity, just pointing out that you were a bit too... strict, if people can't spell properly, it's not so bad, as long as you understand the general meaning of the sentence, not all of us have the chance of being really good at English. But oh well let's not get off-topic, I shall see those emoticon sets soon enough!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 10:40:25 pm »
I was wondering will the other smilies that were done(like the devil one)be on here too or just a normal set(if you can only have so many, I suggest get rid of the kissy one and the lips sealed one I rarley see the later and have never seen the former.)
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 03:57:28 am »
Smiles must be loaded on to each theme. I did not have access to the smiley set, thats up to Hal, Hal had no access to a working computer at his home over the last few days, nor did he have access to the new host. He has all of that now, so expect everything to be up and running by the end of today.

*Locked*
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 55 queries.

anything