ZFGC.com > Feedback

What new forum features would you want to see?

<< < (4/4)

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: Domo on January 31, 2017, 07:28:06 am ---
--- Quote from: LorentzChronon on January 31, 2017, 05:24:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Domo on January 30, 2017, 10:12:13 pm ---This is a fairly basic and obvious feature, but having the ability to link/list our various social media and online gaming profiles with our accounts. That could solve some of the headache involved for those of us looking to connect in more places than one.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean using these social media/online gaming profiles as accounts to log in with? Or more-so to just link to the profile as a "find me on other sites like these!"?

--- End quote ---

The latter.

--- End quote ---

Shouldn't be hard to implement, considering we already have that (but still limited to like, early 2005) where we can link our email and website or wtv.

LorentzChronon:

--- Quote from: Starforsaken101 on January 31, 2017, 02:00:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Domo on January 31, 2017, 07:28:06 am ---
--- Quote from: LorentzChronon on January 31, 2017, 05:24:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Domo on January 30, 2017, 10:12:13 pm ---This is a fairly basic and obvious feature, but having the ability to link/list our various social media and online gaming profiles with our accounts. That could solve some of the headache involved for those of us looking to connect in more places than one.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean using these social media/online gaming profiles as accounts to log in with? Or more-so to just link to the profile as a "find me on other sites like these!"?

--- End quote ---

The latter.

--- End quote ---

Shouldn't be hard to implement, considering we already have that (but still limited to like, early 2005) where we can link our email and website or wtv.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I agree, that one is quite a bit easier than logging in!

MG-Zero:
much easier, in fact!

MaJoRa:
I'd personally like to see a responsive site so that it work's better on mobile. Perhaps then using something like ManifoldJS to make an app for several platforms (http://www.manifoldjs.com/).

More importantly, I'd like to see some nice ajaxness used in a few places to make things like posting new replies much faster, as well as updates etc to posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version