Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Recruiting] Experenced Team - Hidden Tale Online  (Read 2371 times)

Myu

[Recruiting] Experenced Team - Hidden Tale Onlin...
« on: December 06, 2010, 09:56:30 pm »
  • Myu!~
Hidden Tale Online

- Introduction -
Basic Idea and Language

Hello everyone this is Zecco101 here with a paied project, the plan is to make a Free to Play MMORPG with an option to pay for premium features. What I have in mind is a 2D Sidescroller MMORPG that everyone would like. The main language for the game will be C++. We will decide the libraries as a team.

Game Features

There should be many diffrent classes to choose from at start there should only be around maybe 4 classes. There will be quests galore! Many diffrent options to choose, from quests alone to quests for a full party! Endless possibilitys for your look! Design your character any way you like with your favorite cloving or even hairstyles.
Simple control scheme and the ability to change the controls at will! No leveling cap so you can level up endlessly with one thing slowing you down! The EXP needed to level increases be a certain amount each level!
Well balanced skills for each and every class!
A wide vast world for you to explore!
AND MUCH MORE!

Plot

Will develop as the patches go by! Nothing so see here so move on.

What We Need!

Programmers  - experenced in C++ -
Experenced Spriters - Custom Style!
Music Artists!

Current Staff List!

N/A
Re: [Recruiting] Experenced Team - Hidden Tale O...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:01:23 pm »
Eep, that's an awfully big project, what do you have in terms of experience?

Myu

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:14:39 pm »
  • Myu!~
I have a few years experence in programming in general, I've practicly grew up on network programming. I have 2 years experence in MMORPG Server Programming so the server side shouldn't be a problem at all. Really I have faith in myself and my future team that we will succeed at any cost.
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 10:21:37 pm »
I have a few years experence in programming in general, I've practicly grew up on network programming. I have 2 years experence in MMORPG Server Programming so the server side shouldn't be a problem at all. Really I have faith in myself and my future team that we will succeed at any cost.

Ah, not bad. At least you're not going into it full cocked, you actually have some experience under your belt. Good luck with your project.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 43 queries.