Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiki spam  (Read 7607 times)

Re: Wiki spam
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 05:42:16 am »
  • Minalien
Sora, when you kill somebody, wou have guilt stained all over yourself. Apparently it is too much for you. First off , if you can heck a dataase, I am preatty sure you can mess with your IP. Second, Double posting and saying  a. A CUDDA DUNNIT  and b.Now do you people understand?  will screw you over beyond. If youre secnd post is refering to secondary topic, LINK PLZ. If not, I am ready to present a few evidences to show it was you.

~LynkW
Just as a note, it's about as difficult to spoof an IP address as it is to make duplicate accounts and cheat in a competition here on ZFGC
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

gm112

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 05:47:41 am »
Sora, when you kill somebody, wou have guilt stained all over yourself. Apparently it is too much for you. First off , if you can heck a dataase, I am preatty sure you can mess with your IP. Second, Double posting and saying  a. A CUDDA DUNNIT  and b.Now do you people understand?  will screw you over beyond. If youre secnd post is refering to secondary topic, LINK PLZ. If not, I am ready to present a few evidences to show it was you.

~LynkW
Just as a note, it's about as difficult to spoof an IP address as it is to make duplicate accounts and cheat in a competition here on ZFGC
And if he did spoof an IP address, that's illegal. He could get in biiiigg trouble for that.

Getting back on topic, does Kren have power to control what happens on the wiki?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 05:52:11 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Problem's been solved, locked
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 43 queries.

anything