Projects > Other Projects

Jumpy - Jump to the Highest Score! [DEMO 2!!!!]

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pento:
AWESOME GAME! I played it and I liked it... But sadly there is only one stage. I WNAT MROE!

Penguin:

--- Quote from: Pento on April 15, 2006, 06:43:45 pm ---AWESOME GAME! I played it and I liked it... But sadly there is only one stage. I WNAT MROE!

--- End quote ---
Awesome, Because you're in luck! DEMO 2!!!:
[DOWNLOAD] [MIRROR1] [MIRROR2]

Also a bonus for this demo is: The Jumpy Trainer! Currently the only function is editing your score. Also if you want to run debug mode, when you are playing the game press "D" then type in a code of GML that would affect the objects. Here is something I can tell you. The dots are 'obj_dot'.

therabidwombat:
I really cannot explain why I spent as much time playing that as I did. It's so basic. Yet pretty addicting. XD

Penguin:

--- Quote from: therabidwombat on April 16, 2006, 04:51:31 am ---I really cannot explain why I spent as much time playing that as I did. It's so basic. Yet pretty addicting. XD

--- End quote ---
YAY! That's good right? Do you have anything comments on how I can improve the game except graphics?

OcarinaBoy:
sorry about to say but your graphics realy s*ck dude. there is 3 errors on the game, and why you have a trainer for it?.

btw. your game idea is cool, try to make better graphics. those are s*cking my eyes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version