Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda Online!  (Read 1381 times)

Alonguy

Zelda Online!
« on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:23 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCNCPIp707Y
I've been working on it for the past week.  XD

I've got some good ideas, like there's going to be 3 teams, Team Farore, Team Din, and Team Nayru.
Each one wears different color tunics, and gets different start-up bonuses.
I'm still working on a story, but so far:
Ganondorf has used the Triforce an army of Dark Links, and in the process, has created an army of Hero Links! They all are born in different areas of Hyrule, depending on which team you pick.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:36:14 pm by Alonguy »
Re: Zelda Online!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:47:30 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I'm going to move this to concepts for now - When you have more information to post I'll move it back for you.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Alonguy

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 10:37:06 pm »
Done.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 01:39:06 am »
  • Minalien
An interesting concept, but--

The animations are far too stiff, and the storyline is kind of... incredibly generic.

It's nice to see other users with Torque appear, though. Have you checked into Torque 3D much? I purchased a copy of Torque 3D Professional (a whopping $850), and so far, it's !@#$% AMAZING.

As far as your terrain goes, you should look into using ATLAS terrains, rather than the standard, legacy terrains. It's a lot more flexible. You should also, at the very least, use detail maps - your terrain looked incredibly generic. I assume that you're going to be working on improving the inventory system, rather than having it up like that?

Anyways, keep up the work - it's got potential.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 46 queries.

anything