Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pokémon Snap  (Read 1191 times)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Pokémon Snap
« on: December 12, 2007, 04:37:43 pm »
  • :3
So I saw my Wii glowing this morning and went to check it out. There was a new update available, which is was pretty cool. .aac audio files replace MP3s in Photo Channel, and now you can buy games for your friends too. It's annoying you have to buy games you've already bought again if you want to gift them, but hey if you buy something in a shop once you don't get it free the next time, right?

Anyway, onto business. Hearing about the new Gift feature on the Wii Shop Channel, I went on it, and BAM! Pokémon Snap! They've put up one of my all-time favourite N64 games! Now all that's left is Super Smash Bros. As usual, it's exactly the same game, except this time you can go into the Gallery and post pictures to your Wii. I think that's awesome. Not for what it does, although it's nice, but what it signifies. More Wii funcionality with games? Maybe even DS funcionality? GBA if they put the Pokémon Snap games up? (GC/GBA cable) And as the IGN review said, a WiiWare Pokémon Snap sequel would be great.
Gannon-banned brother.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Pokémon Snap
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 06:51:06 pm »
  • The Mike
Pokemon Snap is my favorite game as well. I already got it on N64 though. :)

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 07:22:44 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
I was also happy about Pokémon Snap. Its just too bad I don't have enough money to buy all my old N64/SNES games from the VC. (Nor do I have a classic controller to make them really playable).

I hope they release Earthbound sometime soon, so EB fans can WTF pwn Nintendo so Nintendo finally considers bringing Mother 3 here. :O

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 07:27:32 pm »
  • The Mike
Mother 3 was never released for the N64 though because it was cancelled, but it's on GBA in Japan.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 10:26:16 pm »
  • :D
First of all:  Pokemon Snap is one of the greatest games ever.

Second of all:
except this time you can go into the Gallery and post pictures to your Wii. I think that's awesome.
However, it isn't awesome.  Why do you need/want your Pokemon pictures on your Wii message board?  Not to mention you can only add one Snap picture to your wii each day.  ONE PER DAY.  That's ridiculous.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 11:16:30 pm »
Mother 3 was never released for the N64 though because it was cancelled, but it's on GBA in Japan.

I know. But Earthbound was released for the SNES. But if Earthbound gets many downloads, maybe Nintendo will release Mother 3 for GBA, or a sort of Mother compilation for the DS. :O

Second of all:
except this time you can go into the Gallery and post pictures to your Wii. I think that's awesome.
However, it isn't awesome.  Why do you need/want your Pokemon pictures on your Wii message board?  Not to mention you can only add one Snap picture to your wii each day.  ONE PER DAY.  That's ridiculous.

Still, that's pretty cool! O_O

• Super Smash Karts

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 02:15:54 am »

Second of all:

So just wait another day then? No big deal.

WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF THE WII HAD SOME KIND OF EXPANDABLE HARD DRIVE ACCESSORY.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 04:01:42 pm »
  • :3

Second of all:

One per day? This is ideed rediculous. I didn't say that feature in itself was awesome though, but what it signifies.

Second of all:

So just wait another day then? No big deal.

WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF THE WII HAD SOME KIND OF EXPANDABLE HARD DRIVE ACCESSORY.

QFT
Gannon-banned brother.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 10:25:59 pm »
  • Silly cat!
I owned Pokemon Snap on the N64. I never really liked it that much... too short. Now that I sort of think back to the game though, it was kind of fun. Probably the best Pokemon spin-off game created, IMO. I doubt I'll download it for VC considering I can just play it on the N64, even though I downloaded Mario Kart 64 and OoT >_>

Hoffy.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 01:22:40 am »
  • The Mike
I played through it again and it feels good again. Another reason why is that I'm taking a Photography course so it kinda gave me a good opportunity to get the right shot. Anyway, I finally got the Balloon Pikachu in the Cave level for the first time. :)

• Zelda Eternity

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 01:33:17 am »
I just played that game for the first time in a looooooongg time. It felt so good playing it, it's so much fun XD.
I just topped a bunch of HBM's points. :P
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 07:05:57 am »
you can only add one Snap picture to your wii each day.  ONE PER DAY.  That's ridiculous.

Are you serious? That is CRAP.

even though I downloaded Mario Kart 64 and OoT

Haha, yeah. I have OOT, but I think I might download it. It'd be convenient to have it on my Wii, too. And it'd show Nintendo that this game is so epic that people buy it multiple times-- well, they wouldn't know, but whatever. OOT is epic.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:07:30 am by CelestialEsper »
ZFGC Veteran since 2004

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 07:41:51 am »
  • Silly cat!
you can only add one Snap picture to your wii each day.  ONE PER DAY.  That's ridiculous.

Haha, yeah. I have OOT, but I think I might download it. It'd be convenient to have it on my Wii, too. And it'd show Nintendo that this game is so epic that people buy it multiple times-- well, they wouldn't know, but whatever. OOT is epic.
Yeah, I wasn't really all that bothered when I downloaded OoT. I think it was a good purchase, the convenience of being able to play it on my Wii without having to blow into a cartridge multiple times.

Anyway, you guys sound like you're all having fun with your Pokemon Snaps. I might go back and play it later when I get bored. I remember I was making a comic with all of the photos you could save. Lol, should be good to go back and read that.

Hoffy.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 01:24:04 pm »

Yeah, I wasn't really all that bothered when I downloaded OoT. I think it was a good purchase, the convenience of being able to play it on my Wii without having to blow into a cartridge multiple times.

Anyway, you guys sound like you're all having fun with your Pokemon Snaps. I might go back and play it later when I get bored. I remember I was making a comic with all of the photos you could save. Lol, should be good to go back and read that.

Ah... The album! n_n I'd sometimes save pictures of nothing there. XD Just scenery and then have quotes going "#$256$#^23fhs" XD

• Super Smash Karts
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 62 queries.

anything