Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39   Go Down

Author Topic: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA  (Read 224082 times)

Re: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D
« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2010, 09:00:42 pm »
The style is actually FSA, which made use of a lot of LttP tiles or similar, and no MC/FS tiles (that I remember, anyway). So what's already in the screens will be what's in use, more or less.

ptd

« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2010, 09:13:48 pm »
Ah, you're right. I must've overlooked the A, sorry. I thought it was just a LTTP tileset with a texture overlay.

Either way, it looks great. Good luck with the game.
« Reply #362 on: January 31, 2010, 10:53:16 pm »
  • Team Dekunutz
Progress is still happening, everyone has been busy with final exams, work, just real life in general. Thanks for the support.

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #363 on: February 01, 2010, 05:58:22 pm »
Yerp, I had the final exams. Now to try to get something to work on o.o
We've had some small updates here and there to fit things to FSA, like the HUD, I worked on some icons awhile back:

I made the deku nut, stick, and slingshot, of course I'm not that great at pixel art so they'll mostly need some edits. The title also runs into the icons a bit, so just small things that need changing.

There's my update I guess o.o

Oh and btw, as I said, the green/blue/yellow buttons in that pic are old because we've fit them to FSA, and they look much better =P
And as another side note, the google ads are advertising zelda womens clothing.... I have no idea but yeah. o.O
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:09:24 pm by Ethelon »

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2010, 11:54:14 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
It's doing the same for me. Still, looks great. Nice job!

The top ad shows a link to Spirit Tracks cheats at GameCheatsforps2.com
Okay...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:55:50 pm by Mirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2010, 07:39:26 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"

I really like the stick and the nut is almost perfect, but the bottom part of the nut seems a bit strange (too flat and/or too dark?). Not bad at all for not considering yourself to be very good at pixel art.

And as another side note, the google ads are advertising zelda womens clothing.... I have no idea but yeah. o.O
  • My Music
« Reply #366 on: February 16, 2010, 04:59:04 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
I really like where this is going.  If it runs half as good as it looks it should be awesome.  can't wait to try it!  *eagerly anticipates game release*

I second that .?.?  Though I have noticed the same adds.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:01:30 am by Aero88 »

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #367 on: February 17, 2010, 01:09:33 am »
Lol, you guys should be surprised at some things we've been discussing and whatnot. The engine's running smoothly. I was gone for the last 3 days, so no work on my part, but I believe the menu is progressing nicely.

There's this one awesome feature that should unique-ify (o.o) this game, since I've never seen it on any handheld zelda game and fangame.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:45 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
There's this one awesome feature that should unique-ify (o.o) this game, since I've never seen it on any handheld zelda game and fangame.

You mean man you! :P Now I'm hungry with anticipation! ::)
Does it have to do with Link's fairy?... DANG IT! I thought I had the groundbreaking idea that no one has ever done in a Zelda before!!

Anyway, sounds great! And.. you will let us know what that "one awesome feature" is soon.. right? XD
  • My Music
« Reply #369 on: February 17, 2010, 08:16:02 pm »
  • Team Dekunutz

You mean man you! :P Now I'm hungry with anticipation! ::)
Does it have to do with Link's fairy?... DANG IT! I thought I had the groundbreaking idea that no one has ever done in a Zelda before!!

Anyway, sounds great! And.. you will let us know what that "one awesome feature" is soon.. right? XD
Heh heh, you'll have to wait. ;)

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #370 on: February 17, 2010, 11:02:49 pm »
Haha, nothing to do with the fairy.

It'll probably only come out if X decides to post it, or when the demo comes.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #371 on: February 18, 2010, 02:49:32 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #372 on: February 18, 2010, 03:01:48 am »
Excellent, and thank you.
  • Pyxosoft

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #373 on: February 19, 2010, 12:41:25 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Trust DJ when it comes to spriting.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #374 on: February 19, 2010, 08:15:01 pm »
Not sure if we put up any new official screens to keep this topic within the rule set. I might as well reveal some things we're hoping to achieve. Due to things beyond my control, work has not been as rapid as I'd hope. (On my side anyway) Although slow steady work as been done. Cyp has contributed an enhanced NPC object, as well as rain weather effects similar to FSA. The new concept, having FSA type side scrolling areas. (These could also be comparable to Link's Awakening side scroll areas) Mainly for underwater areas. I think this concept could answer a couple questions for various areas in the future of the game as well. We also have discussed using these areas for some underground regions that could bring more puzzle elements into the mix. (eg. a secret underground area before getting to where the Kokiri Sword is at. Instead of crawling through a hollowed log) Enriching the experience in a whole new way. My current work is the menu coding. Which has been put on hold off and on. It seems that everyone else is standing by waiting on me. xD There also has been various graphics in wip produced by noseblunt, and anything DJ posts here.
  • Pyxosoft

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #375 on: February 19, 2010, 08:27:34 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I've always been a firm believer in the sidescrolling segments being key to developing a 2d adaptation of OoT2d, so I'm glad to see you've went that route. To make it appear less novelty (which would only occur if it were used too little), you could use that transition to sidescrolling for those holes that you can fall in that typically have a fish or a treasure chest as well.
« Reply #376 on: February 19, 2010, 09:49:25 pm »
Damn, those screens look good. I like the rain and I have to agree with Mammy also. The sidescrolling part is really a good addition.
« Reply #377 on: February 19, 2010, 10:05:59 pm »
I always wanted to add side-scrolling to my game, but I thought it would end up being pretty gimmicky or just rarely used. For a game that needs to adapt 3D into 2D though, it's definitely a good move and I'm very excited to see how the final product will turn out.
« Reply #378 on: February 19, 2010, 10:22:14 pm »
  • Team Dekunutz
Damn, those screens look good. I like the rain and I have to agree with Mammy also. The sidescrolling part is really a good addition.
The rain looks pretty awesome in-game =D. But yeah the side scrolling addition makes for a better water system, such as the water temple, there will be other areas including the side scrolling feature aswell.

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #379 on: February 19, 2010, 11:37:46 pm »
For the water temple, I don't think it'd be too great to use only that small window for the whole thing, plus there's that one water wheel part, so we'd still need to rack our brains for that one. No doubt it'd still be a challenge, but that's pretty far off.

These features should make it preeeety unique, since the platformness has only been seen on FSA, and makes it more true to the style. Also with the platform thing, I have another idea for Gohma =P

Yes Cyp, I have to post after you.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.553 seconds with 75 queries.