Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39   Go Down

Author Topic: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA  (Read 224176 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D
« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2010, 07:16:38 pm »
  • .越//
My alternative idea was to include grass and such, but it would bloat the tileset. Not to mention the original FSA uses black for the interiors also. So I wasn't too concerned by it.
Oh right.
Just think it looks a bit lonely how it is. No huge deal though, especially if it's how FSA does it I guess :P

sometimes, FSA shows small rooms and caves ( not dungeons ) on the gba screen or the gba screen port on tv
so you wont see the black so much since there is the whole tv filled with the outsideworld or the gba which has a smaller resolution as the tv anyway

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #541 on: October 25, 2010, 12:27:12 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
there's an older post back here where it shows xfixium's sprite builder making what i think is adult link

It's piecing together MC link Brutus...
now that I look at it again youre right. it just that his face looked stretched

you're both wrong and i don't know why mamoru doesn't know it but that isn't MC-Link, its FSA-Link like we will use it atm

It's been a while since I've played FS (I had the japanese FS+, so I could only play it when I had a GCN like 4 years ago :P). Anymore I pretty much immediately think "MC" and not "FS" :P I was also going by the statement that Link is being switched over to MC link for this.

EDIT: I had a bunch more here but uh after investigation I've found that a lot of sites list "FS Link" when it's really a sheet of MC link >_<

Although; the sprite builder image compared to the MC image sync up <_< So yeah...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:48:37 am by Mamoruアニメ »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #542 on: October 25, 2010, 06:31:54 am »
  • .越//
there's an older post back here where it shows xfixium's sprite builder making what i think is adult link

you're both wrong and i don't know why mamoru doesn't know it but that isn't MC-Link, its FSA-Link like we will use it atm

It's been a while since I've played FS (I had the japanese FS+, so I could only play it when I had a GCN like 4 years ago :P). Anymore I pretty much immediately think "MC" and not "FS" :P I was also going by the statement that Link is being switched over to MC link for this.

EDIT: I had a bunch more here but uh after investigation I've found that a lot of sites list "FS Link" when it's really a sheet of MC link >_<

Although; the sprite builder image compared to the MC image sync up <_< So yeah...

the only real difference viewing from the front is that his ears are not like in MC and his hat is rounder

and you should have known it since you are a team member and knew that we don't use MC-Link anymore, thats why i said it, did'nt think about which games you've played recently or not

btw.: buy yourself freeloader, thats how i play fs+ and american wind waker

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #543 on: October 25, 2010, 06:35:21 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

the only real difference viewing from the front is that his ears are not like in MC and his hat is rounder

and you should have known it since you are a team member and knew that we don't use MC-Link anymore, thats why i said it, did'nt think about which games you've played recently or not

I don't have a GCN anymore. I've been trying to get it to work on my Wii, but I've been having issues :P

As for the sprites; yeah I misread something from earlier XD Besides; my role on the team is pretty minimal :P I'm just working on one dungeon D:

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #544 on: October 25, 2010, 06:40:22 am »
  • .越//

I don't have a GCN anymore. I've been trying to get it to work on my Wii, but I've been having issues :P

As for the sprites; yeah I misread something from earlier XD Besides; my role on the team is pretty minimal :P I'm just working on one dungeon D:

i think xf does'nt have anything against it if you look for some other work too lol
and even being a "small member" you can still read the board :P

why don't you have a gcn anymore? O.o

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #545 on: October 25, 2010, 06:43:14 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I sold it for something; can't remember what o.0;;... Might have been for Warhammer pieces with the thought of getting a Wii being there......... but I didn't grab a wii until way later XD
« Reply #546 on: October 25, 2010, 11:03:33 am »
so is there a demo for this yet ?
Nubcake now uses Purebasic!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #547 on: October 25, 2010, 12:39:30 pm »
  • .越//

no

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #548 on: October 25, 2010, 03:03:25 pm »
Never??????

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #549 on: October 25, 2010, 03:22:55 pm »
  • .越//
Never??????

there just isn't a demo yet until we don't have finished all resources needed for one, so be patient until then

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #550 on: October 25, 2010, 03:51:35 pm »
2 years and not a demo ? this is sure on big project , how complete is it.
Nubcake now uses Purebasic!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #551 on: October 25, 2010, 04:32:25 pm »
  • .越//
look at the first post please the progress is up-to-date

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #552 on: October 25, 2010, 09:04:09 pm »

That's a bit deceiving. I started the project about 2 years ago with no team members. Worked on OOT2D for a bit, and then started developing an application called GMare for about 9 months or so. (Which we use as a dev tool) Eventually I got back to this with some revamped concepts and graphics. I asked if people were interested in joining me, and some crazy people did. It's been maybe about a year as team Dekunutz.
  • Pyxosoft

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #553 on: October 25, 2010, 09:09:32 pm »
  • .越//

I asked if people were interested in joining me, and some crazy people did.

yes i am ;)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Brutus

Kirby Master
« Reply #554 on: October 25, 2010, 11:07:45 pm »
are there any sprites that you need? I'm a pretty good spriter/pixel artist, I can probably help you  ;)
if place_free(x,y,z) {wrong number of arguments to function or script}
« Reply #555 on: October 26, 2010, 01:23:10 pm »
  • 笑い男
My alternative idea was to include grass and such, but it would bloat the tileset. Not to mention the original FSA uses black for the interiors also. So I wasn't too concerned by it.
Oh right.
Just think it looks a bit lonely how it is. No huge deal though, especially if it's how FSA does it I guess :P

sometimes, FSA shows small rooms and caves ( not dungeons ) on the gba screen or the gba screen port on tv
so you wont see the black so much since there is the whole tv filled with the outsideworld or the gba which has a smaller resolution as the tv anyway

That'd be why I don't remember feeling "these rooms feel like they're dead in the middle of an abyss of nothingness" when playing FSA then lol
I guess that won't be the case in this game though, so I do still think that how to go about showing rooms smaller than the view needs some new ideas.

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World

Brutus

Kirby Master
« Reply #556 on: October 27, 2010, 01:35:19 am »
Here's a sprite of the master sword that I made, if you guys want to use it
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 01:37:26 am by Brutus »
if place_free(x,y,z) {wrong number of arguments to function or script}

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #557 on: October 27, 2010, 03:53:58 am »
  • .越//
we already have a sprite for the master sword

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #558 on: October 27, 2010, 05:19:34 am »
A guy at school mentioned this pryect :p weird and spooky congratz I guess.
« Reply #559 on: October 27, 2010, 05:39:24 am »
  • Team Dekunutz
A guy at school mentioned this pryect :p weird and spooky congratz I guess.
Awesome. =D
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 73 queries.