Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What's On Your Christmas Wishlist so far?  (Read 21582 times)

What's On Your Christmas Wishlist so far?
« on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:58 pm »
Christmas isnt that far away anymore, so what are you asking for from Santa?

So far I only have a list of books I'd like :P at the top is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - it may sound familiar, it's been turned into a film and I believe it is in cinemas in the US now (the UK has to wait til 9th December I think)

Apart from books what I'd really like/need is money. You can never have too much money.

But that's all I've got so far. After Christmas I might get a new laptop.
Re: What's On Your Christmas Wishlist so far?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:34 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
A god damn new PC so I can finally play L4D with Easy_D.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:42:59 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Possibly some extra RAM for my computer. Moniez. Some 360an games.
And A Vampyre Story :D

I </3 Sol
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 07:44:58 pm »
Kirby Superstar Ultra, pants, and money for various things.  I tend to be more practical with the holidays and thinking of many things to ask for is just confusing as hell - rather than being indecisive, I just make it so I can be find deciding on very little.  I am really just looking forward to the break though from school and my birthday that follows the holiday.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 07:47:41 pm »
Kirby Superstar Ultra, pants, and money for various things.  I tend to be more practical with the holidays and thinking of many things to ask for is just confusing as hell - rather than being indecisive, I just make it so I can be find deciding on very little.  I am really just looking forward to the break though from school and my birthday that follows the holiday.

When I first read this I thought "Pants!!!" but then realised that you being American it means trousers ... but pants, in the UK sense of the word, is something I need to put on my Christmas list. The washing machine seems to be eating them (or my boyfriend is stealing them XD)
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 07:49:31 pm »
Money and clothes.
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 07:59:21 pm »
  • *whistle*
Money, condoms, a working brain, a girlfriend, some sex. Maybe not in that order. (yes I am being extremely shallow)

I dunno... I'd like to get my vocals amp fixed, but apart from that I'm not 100% sure. I'd like to get an iPhone, but it's prohibitively expensive on pay-as-you-go and I'm not sure I'd use the contract fully enough to justify it (I've discussed it with my parents - they'd buy the phone for me as a gift, I'd pay for the contract).

When I first read this I thought "Pants!!!" but then realised that you being American it means trousers ... but pants, in the UK sense of the word, is something I need to put on my Christmas list. The washing machine seems to be eating them (or my boyfriend is stealing them XD)

People always look at me funny when I use it in the American sense... I thought it was generally accepted that pants was a derivative of pantaloons, and the undergarment was known as underpants?
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 08:11:46 pm »
  • ざわ
So far I only have a list of books I'd like :P at the top is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - it may sound familiar, it's been turned into a film and I believe it is in cinemas in the US now (the UK has to wait til 9th December I think)

Gahh, don't do that to yourself! D:
Okay, I've only read the first one, but... meh. MEHHH.
(Still gonna watch the movie though, I'm always curious what they do with adaptions..)

Anyway... my wishlist?
Nothing. Well, not quite, I told my family I would only want money so I can -really- enjoy my oncoming Berlin trip (last one was great, but it DID kinda bug me that I didn't have much money to really do stuff).

What I want but won't get is a new mp3 player and a decent digital camera. And clothes. Haaaah yeah. Clothes. ;_;
sup.
  • My Website [german]
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 08:16:01 pm »
I asked for ten things because my family is fairly big.

• Left 4 Dead [ 360 ]
• Dead Space [ 360 ]
• Endwar [ 360 ]
• Battle Fantasia [ 360 ]
• Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
• Plain Hoodie Large
• The Potpourrific Great Big Grab Bag of Get Fuzzy
• iTunes Gift-Card
• Marzipan
• Money

I like Get Fuzzy. :)
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 08:33:25 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
My list is basically money, then a few graphic novels and manga which I'd rather buy myself anyway (with the afore mentioned money).

Not really much I care for :P Money is always a nice present, since not only do you get the joy of opening the envelope, but also the joy of spending the money! It's like two presents in one! ;P More practical than those gift cards too...my parents once gave me a card for £100 to spend at next, it was really nice gesture but...nothing in Next fits me, I have a really small waist and relatively long legs...can't get 28'' waist 34'' leg Jeans from Next...and for other clothes I just plain prefer to go cheap and buy them from Primark.

Saw a really nice top there but I didn't have any jeans to go with it (it needed black straight or skinny jeans, never found them in my size) so did a very womanly thing, and not only did I not buy it but I was very very annoyed that I had nothing to go with it :(
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:38:12 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 08:55:16 pm »
Money,my mom owe me  200 dollars >_> and the more the better.. I just want to get 1200 for a trip to cancun with all included.
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:37 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I'll be lucky to get 50 bucks out of my parents for Christmas. It's not that they're poor, by any means. They're just a bunch of !@#$% cheapstakes who pretend to be poor so they don't have to give free stuff to me >_>

They'd sooner die of drowning in urine than give money to someone else.

Not to mention, they'll make any excuse to not give me money. "We payed for (omitted: Half) your car!"

I asked for ten things because my family is fairly big.

• Left 4 Dead [ 360 ]
• Dead Space [ 360 ]
• Endwar [ 360 ]
• Battle Fantasia [ 360 ]
• Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
• Plain Hoodie Large
• The Potpourrific Great Big Grab Bag of Get Fuzzy
• iTunes Gift-Card
• Marzipan
• Money
I'm going to kidnap you and disguise myself as you for Christmas! XD

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 09:05:09 pm »
  • :3
Step Brothers DVD if it comes out by then
No Country for Old Men DVD
T-shirts
Protein powder
Money
Chocolates (!@#$% YEAH LINDOR!)
An interesting book
Jet Li's Unleashed DVD
Jet Li Fist of Legend DVD
Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star DVD

Various other things, too.

Also, kaede, as a female, is it your societal role to obsess over Twilight?
Gannon-banned brother.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 09:08:48 pm »
  • b e p i s
A Phenom 9500 Quad Core Processor
A 650 W Power Supply
"The Wise Man's Fear" by Patrick Rothfuss (preorder.)

I'd honestly be happy if I got nothing for Christmas. Not only do I have a dank-ass new job as a Resident Assistant in my dorm, but I find that as I get older I kind of just want to be with my friends.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:11:35 pm by Dantztron 3030 »
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 09:17:32 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Not only do I have a dank-ass new job as a Resident Assistant in my dorm, but I find that as I get older I kind of just want to be with my friends.

Who needs friends when you have the internet.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 09:19:09 pm »
  • b e p i s

(Still gonna watch the movie though, I'm always curious what they do with adaptions..)

Side note: it's wonderful to see a female that doesn't like those stupid, stupid books.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 09:32:14 pm »
Not only do I have a dank-ass new job as a Resident Assistant in my dorm, but I find that as I get older I kind of just want to be with my friends.

Who needs friends when you have the internet.

The internet is the reason I need friends
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:11 pm »
  • Wu tang Forever
On top of my list are Vibram FiveFingers (http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_sprint.cfm)
Other than that I'll probably ask for either The World Ends With You or the new Castlevania for DS.
Maybe some guitar stuff or new cds, don't know yet.
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:33 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Vibram FiveFingers

That sounds like it could be some kind of electric self-pleasure device. D:
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:08 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

Side note: it's wonderful to see a female that doesn't like those stupid, stupid books.

Just reading a few summaries on Wikipedia was enough to let me know not to read them. It all sounds so...cliché.

Then again, if I were to write a romance book it'd probably go:
John was a quiet, harmless, but shy man who had always had a thing for his co-worker Jane. He was about to go ask her out in typical bumbling manner, when a ninja appeared out of nowhere and sliced him in two, vertically, straight down the middle with a 6ft Katana. Then, world war three broke out and everybody died in the nuclear fallout. The end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 73 queries.

anything