Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Loz: Phantom Hourglass 2d  (Read 5735 times)

redding

Loz: Phantom Hourglass 2d
« on: April 01, 2006, 09:03:45 am »
Well guys, ive been pondering on this thought for a while, and i feel it is nesesary for me to start my own fan project. Im going to start with something simple, Loz:PH2D, because it will already have a storyline and so on, all i will have to do is adapt it so that there is only one screen and work around having no stylus.

Well im going to start production on it, just build a basic engine using lttp sprites, in true spirit of OOT2D. I should have some screen shots up by mid june.

Wish me luck.
Re: Loz: Phantom Hourglass 2d
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 09:47:23 am »
ahahahaha nice april fools day joke!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 10:08:56 am »
Its actually an excellent idea, with MC Styled graphics, even if it was a Joke. Though, I hope you dont take up the offer without an Engine, and the FULL PURCHASE of a game.
the a o d c

Gilgamesh

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 10:12:21 am »
How are you going to handle the touch screen, microphone (quite likely that it's going to get used) and 2 screens? If you really want to remake a Zelda game, I suggest Link's Awakening.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 10:58:21 am »
plz release a walking demo ;(

Piers

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 11:18:16 am »
You could use the mouse for touch screen and you can adapt any program into letting you use two screens.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 01:01:30 pm »
lol people have seen a trailer and start making it already ahahahah. This will never be finished.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 01:35:00 pm »
  • that old name
Getting an early start? A very early start.. well, you won't be getting far until some more details get out. But perhaps it's all just a joke :P.

Reminds me of when loz05(was it?) started on "Twilight Princess 2D" "Legend of Zelda '05 2D" like a year ago, when it was still "The Legend of Zelda '05" :-\.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 02:11:23 pm »
Its a joke defenitly and Loz05 quited a long time already with TP2d!

Piers

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 04:57:59 pm »
Its a joke defenitly and Loz05 quited a long time already with TP2d!

Twilight princess will never be finished if you tried to do it in 2d. Too many dungeons plsu we can't even finish oot 2d which is 1/3 of what TP is supposed to be.

Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 06:01:07 pm »
It's really sad, when I saw this topic title I instantly thought of LoZ2k5(or 2k6, whatever it was).  So many fan games, I remember when he had like thirty fan game topics posted. 

thenoblesheep

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 06:06:55 pm »
 Quite a humorous joke indeed, even though you blatantly can't be serious, there wouldn't be a point in converting it into 2d. Because I read, that it will play like a 2d game, just with a weird 3d link.

Pyro

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 06:09:34 pm »
Besides you know nothing that happens in the game...It doesnt have an offical release date set yet -_- We only know its gonna be in 2006..and knowin nintendo..it'll be delayed...so please...like...stop this idea while its at the "idea" stage man....because the there has only been a trailer release and this game wouldnt go through >_>
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 02:23:24 am »
i like the idea, but you should do something new with your own ideas and cities or a remake of a released game, so you don't have to wait
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 11:56:06 am »
  • Credits to BaB
The idea of remaking an unreleased game bugs me... Try something more original, or help other remaking projects, like OoT2D Community Project!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 01:57:51 pm »
I think its a good idea, and if you play the game as you make it you could pull it off. The only thing is i think as game like this would look better with MC sprites, even though i prefere LTTP, but just my personal opinion.
  • Elliott Parkinson

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 09:34:49 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Yay! Redding! Wheee!

Anyway, I think you should really wait until Phantom Hourglass is out. I mean, yeah, you could make an engine and all that, but you don't know how the engine will work, the mechanics of the game. It would be pointless. Maybe you should take in the interest of working on a game that's already released, or even your own idea for a Zelda game. You could do Majora's Mask 2D, or Wind Waker 2D... But please, don't to Ocarina of Time 2D...

Hoffy.

Buster

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 12:19:48 am »
no offense but this isn't that good of an idea...it actually is pretty stupid... sorry...

thenoblesheep

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 03:22:14 am »
 I coincide with Buster. Why are people classifying this consideration a capitol idea, frankly I still believe this is a joke. As I've already stated, what would be the point? The game will play like a 2d game with 3d graphics. And also on a side note, suggesting a conversion isn't really that innovative, nor do I even perceive such an act even feasible. Hundreds of people have attempted conversions and failed. Redding also has yet to say whether or not he was sincere. 

OcarinaBoy

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 06:08:21 am »
i'm very confused now ??? is redding realy gonna make it or it's just a april fool like hyruleboy says?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 78 queries.

anything