Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [C++11] Header-only binding library for Squirrel  (Read 3913 times)

[C++11] Header-only binding library for Squirrel
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:30:57 am »
  • Minalien
I don't know how many people here actually use C++ anymore, but in case there are a few of you I figured I'd post this here. I've recently started digging into variadic templates, a change made to template metaprogramming with the C++11 specification - essentially, it's variadic arguments (think va_list), but for templates. Anyway, I've used this, along with lambdas and the STL function object to begin work on a really simple and intuitive binding API for the Squirrel scripting language. Right now, there isn't a large amount of functionality, but the most critical parts are in place.

If you want to take a look, it's on my GitHub.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Re: [C++11] Header-only binding library for Squi...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:49:57 pm »
  • Minalien
Guess this doesn't count as a project.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 42 queries.