Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]  (Read 41339 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2008, 05:14:02 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Me neither XD

Serious question; why do you view female as the superior gender rather than seeing them both as equals? =p (Not that I don't see female as the superior gender or anything <_< don't get me wrong *saves self*)

I think that both men and women are equal as we both kinda have our pros and con but you have to realize we do kinda have a bit of a superiority complex because we endure a 7 day hemorrhage each month as well as child birth and survive quite nicely. Men don't have this extra little hardship and have it quite easy in that respect lol

Kidney stones would like to speak to you XD

Although I think women get them too :s

But yes, I do agree; we both have our pros and cons, it somewhat balances out XD somewhat...
« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2008, 06:11:38 pm »
Well, the important thing that a lot of people need to realize is that men and women are equal, but that doesn't mean we're identical. 

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2008, 06:43:12 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Me neither XD

Serious question; why do you view female as the superior gender rather than seeing them both as equals? =p (Not that I don't see female as the superior gender or anything <_< don't get me wrong *saves self*)

I think that both men and women are equal as we both kinda have our pros and con but you have to realize we do kinda have a bit of a superiority complex because we endure a 7 day hemorrhage each month as well as child birth and survive quite nicely. Men don't have this extra little hardship and have it quite easy in that respect lol

But yes, I do agree; we both have our pros and cons, it somewhat balances out XD somewhat...

Small lil kidney stone through your penis or a huge ass baby through the vagina... you pick  :P
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #243 on: July 05, 2008, 08:39:20 pm »
  • :3
Me neither XD

Small lil kidney stone through your penis or a huge ass baby through the vagina... you pick  :P
The vagina's built for childbirth- notice how it friggin DILATES during labour. If we get a kidney stone, which are like 2.5cm wide, and that thing's trying to get through a 1mm hole or something along those lines, it's extremely painful. All scratches the sides and everything. Just typing this make my DICK feel almost painful. If anything, I would say the uterine contractions would be more painful than a lubed up baby passing through a lubed up, conveniently enlarged hole.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #244 on: July 05, 2008, 08:45:39 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
When a girlfriend, or sister, of yours knows you have a crush on someone/you like someone, is it normal for them to talk about you to said person, all the time?

Eh it depends on the girl. Personally it's none of my business so I don't do it but I know people who think they are doing you a great service by talking to that other person "for you." If you don't like it just tell them to stop because sometimes it may just screw you over.
Hahaha

No wonder all of her friends tell me stories about her (mostly good). I mainly asked that because I have this mad crush on a girl, who also seems to have one on me (neither of us try to hide it, really), and all of her friends, her sister, and even her mom, always talk to me about her. :/
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:28 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
I'm having a prediction here... Topic Archive or Stickied
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2008, 05:58:02 am »
I'm having a prediction here... Topic Archive or Stickied

Pfft. I had that thought like, 3 pages ago. Though I didn't say anything, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2008, 06:06:15 am »
Me neither XD

The vagina's built for childbirth- notice how it friggin DILATES during labour. If we get a kidney stone, which are like 2.5cm wide, and that thing's trying to get through a 1mm hole or something along those lines, it's extremely painful. All scratches the sides and everything. Just typing this make my DICK feel almost painful. If anything, I would say the uterine contractions would be more painful than a lubed up baby passing through a lubed up, conveniently enlarged hole.

It's still a baby's head coming from your crotch... Have you looked down there? Still not much space for a baby to appear lol It doesn't matter if its dilated you're still screaming the entire way through lol

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2008, 06:08:55 am »
Me neither XD

It's still a baby's head coming from your crotch... Have you looked down there? Still not much space for a baby to appear lol It doesn't matter if its dilated you're still screaming the entire way through lol

C section. Quit bitching.  :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:12:55 am by Swoftu »
« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2008, 06:24:43 am »
Me neither XD

Post of the century.

Although to be honest, I declare that just about every other day.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2008, 06:34:48 am »
Me neither XD

If pissing out a stone is the biggest of your worries I'd say your pretty lucky lol You get your stomach sliced open and pop a child out that way then talk to me lol I think that would be worse... like some weird ass alien birth XD
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2008, 06:56:00 am »
C-sections (the C itself references Caesar) always remind me of the plot of Macbeth, and Shakespeare is a pain to read through the first time without feeling like you are going to die of boredom.  I was always left better off by reading those works, so I guess that some painful experiences are worth it in life if you gain something from them.  Childbirth by whichever means is painful for a woman but that pain is how it should be, and in all earnestness, a still-born, premature, disfigured, or disabled baby would be more of a worry to the mother as the act of birth is not so much about the pain as it is passing life along.  The pain of childbirth is just the cost of happiness afterward. 

Anyway, besides the obvious answer of the dominant side of the brain on most females being the side that processes emotions, why are women in general so emotional?  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but doesn't it get old, even to yourself, when your reactions are so repetitious in ways that you would rather avoid?
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2008, 08:14:28 am »
Me neither XD

An unlucky man gets kidney stones

but

a lucky woman gives birth.

Kidney stones may be painful but its not like men wanted to have kidney stones anyway. A woman has to go through painful childbirth to get what she does want (a baby, in case you hadnt figured).

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2008, 08:31:17 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Thats the point though :P Women in some cases choose to go through child birth, men however never choose to have kidney stones XD
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2008, 08:47:07 am »
Thats the point though :P Women in some cases choose to go through child birth, men however never choose to have kidney stones XD

Yeah but only a minority of men get kidney stones, whereas a majority of women give birth?
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2008, 09:40:28 am »

Yeah but only a minority of men get kidney stones, whereas a majority of women give birth?

but you have choice, If you don't want to go through child birth, just don't !@#$% that boy, take the morning after pill, have an abortion, have a cesearian, Men have no choice... well, we could die from it if we wanted to...
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2008, 09:44:39 am »

but you have choice, If you don't want to go through child birth, just don't !@#$% that boy, take the morning after pill, have an abortion, have a cesearian, Men have no choice... well, we could die from it if we wanted to...

What, so if we dont want to go through the pain of childbirth we just have no babies and let humankind diminish, because oh yes cesearians are so much better than childbirth ...

it certainly is so nice having your belly cut open and having a lovely big scar for the rest of your life. Yeah, just the answer.
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2008, 09:51:17 am »

What, so if we dont want to go through the pain of childbirth we just have no babies and let humankind diminish, because oh yes cesearians are so much better than childbirth ...

it certainly is so nice having your belly cut open and having a lovely big scar for the rest of your life. Yeah, just the answer.

Fine then, You don't have a choice, But it's your duty as the female race to do this, just as it's our duty to... uh... what do we do again?
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2008, 10:11:06 am »

Fine then, You don't have a choice, But it's your duty as the female race to do this, just as it's our duty to... uh... what do we do again?

You support the woman through the pregnancy and at the birth, thats what you do :P
« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2008, 01:41:43 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Or run away the instant she mentions babies. Actually, a friend of mine had a dream where I got this girl pregnant, and the instant she told me dumped her and went out with this friends best friend (all people but me mentioned here are female), really shows what they !@#$% thing of me, doesn't it?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 77 queries.

anything