Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Input  (Read 2681 times)

Community Input
« on: January 16, 2007, 12:23:00 am »
You guys are the community, the community is the backbone behind any large website. Communities are what drive websites to places, whether it be into the ground, or into the sky. One thing I think we seriously lack is communication between the administrative figures and the community itself. I know every once in a while someone will voice their opinion here in the feedback forum, the idea will get tossed around and then everyone just kind of shrugs it off after a few days. I want to change that, I want users to be more open about problems they see with ZFGC and suggestions to fix it. I also want you guys to be able to do it without being harassed by your peers for silly ideas or disagreement.

Now, community discussion on some topics is a good thing, but I would rather me introduce the idea, not because I want credit for it, but because I can stand in a moderate position while its being discussed. This will also give us more control over the discussions of different ideas.

The feedback area should still be used as a place to report bugs, typos and other things that are incorrect in the forum, or other problems such as "I can't view ZFGC on the Wii!" things like this. The goal of this process is for you to directly talk to me on different situations. I want to be more directly involved with processes so I understand why they're happening.

You're welcome to send me a PM with the subject title [Suggestion] or email me at feedback @ zfgc . com (psst no spaces). Help me (and the staff) improve ZFGC with a community effort, rather than a one sided effort.

Remember, you can suggest anything from site, forum or chat ideas. Or anything else you'd like to see.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 39 queries.