Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ABANDONED - All data released] Spirit's Quest  (Read 50007 times)

Re: [Screens] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit's Ques...
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2012, 03:22:28 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
If you think yours is messy, I leave everything all over my computer, and by everything I mean everything. It's scattered all over the place. Your's is as neat as a Mansion compared to my stuff that is involved in game design.
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2012, 09:16:03 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I guess I am pretty organized as far as folders go, but the way I name files can be very odd. I actually deleted a lot of dumped graphics (you're not missing anything) and one of them was named "realmentestit.png" ... I guess it's just my way of keeping things interesting for me? I find a certain satisfaction in naming things with whatever comes to mind in the moment that I save the file. An example right now would be: "SuperFriedOrangeTomatoes", because that's what came to mind just now. ... :-\

Anyway, for anyone that missed it: IN MY PREVIOUS POST I PUT UP A LINK TO A ZIP FILE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE ON SPIRIT'S QUEST. SPIRIT'S QUEST HAS BEEN ABANDONED. Use the resources in whatever way you wish. Except, if I included DarkLight's forest theme (can't remember), you should ask him about using that. I'm pretty sure he had the understanding that anything related to the Spirit's Quest project was going to be released to the public in the end. One of the main reasons I made Spirit's Quest was to create resources for people to use to make it easier for them to make their Zelda idea come alive. I'm a little sad that I couldn't continue this. But it's not really a big deal as the game didn't get far enough along for anyone to really miss it, which is good.
  • My Music

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2012, 09:41:30 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
LIAR!

I miss it already :<

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2012, 12:50:55 pm »
Except, if I included DarkLight's forest theme (can't remember), you should ask him about using that. I'm pretty sure he had the understanding that anything related to the Spirit's Quest project was going to be released to the public in the end.
It's not included from what I can tell, but I wouldn't be terribly worried. I knew it was going to be released at some point, and I'm probably going to be using it as a demo on my site anyway :P. I'll have a download on offer there.
Sad to hear the project's abandoned, but it's great to see you're not letting anything go to waste and releasing all of it :)
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Re: [ABANDONED - All data released] Spirit's Que...
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2012, 09:05:41 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I just realized that on the first page I said the download link for the Spirit's Quest project was on page 8 but it's actually at the very bottom of page 7, so I wanted to make everyone knew that. Sorry about that.

Btw, I'm locking this topic since the project is now abandoned and it's time for it to rest in peace. If the link for the project download dies or if someone feels the need to contact me about Spirit's Quest for any reason, just send a pm my way.
  • My Music
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.438 seconds with 47 queries.

anything