Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: OOT 2d++ (Website in construction)  (Read 128155 times)

Piers

Re: OOT 2d++
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 07:42:47 pm »
He's saying that he doesn't want to show you guys everything, because then when a demo finally does come out, there won't be any surprises.

It's like what Nintendo does with their Zelda games, for example TP.  Show screens from the beginning through the first dungeon, but keep the rest secret until release, because then that'd spoil the rest of the game and it wouldn't be any fun.
Or he's bullshitting us and dosen't feel like making more mockups.
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2006, 07:43:53 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
I'm sorry but this time I'm with Piers. And wasn't there a rule that you can't post WIPs unless you have a demo?

Piers

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2006, 07:44:49 pm »
I'm sorry but this time I'm with Piers. And wasn't there a rule that you can't post WIPs unless you have a demo?
Thanks for agreeing with me but that rule ain't true here or alot of topics would have been closed.

Fanuilos

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2006, 07:47:56 pm »
Does it really matter if he is just making this up?  You don't have to pay any attention to this OoT 2d.  If you don't believe him then just leave him alone.  It's not as if the forum is going to be affected from another OoT 2d fake.
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2006, 07:51:53 pm »
Well, what the f*** with u guys, I posted 3 screens in like 2 or 3 days. Where's the problem.... I don't want to show you everything I said, to keep the surprise. Whatever, those who think I'm doing Mockups, don't post here anymore.

I knew I should not tell u what I've done yet, cause u think I'm bullshitting. And, u'll be like if I don't post a demo in the next days, you'll be frustrated and u'll said I'm doing mockups. But I'm not doing F****** mockups, Well, come and try to do the game if you're better than everyone. I would see you. Unable to do 1/10 of what I done yet.

"Zelda: The Last Day" (Pause)
D??mo v1.0: [|||||-----] :41%

''The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time 2D++'' (Pause)
D??mo 1.0 : [++++++||] = 85%
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2006, 07:53:48 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Well don't get pissed off like that, if the game exists, where's the problem? You just gotta know the whole oot2d issue is a bit tabou here. Well sorry to get you on your nerves, I won't bother you anymore, and good luck with your game!
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2006, 07:55:48 pm »
You guy realize that the only reason that you're claiming that these things are fake is because it's a remake of OoT2D?  If this were any other fangame with 3 screenshots and no demo, you wouldn't give a damn if it was fake or not.  You probably wouldn't care about it at all.

If he doesn't want to release anything else, that's his choice, so just lay off and find something else to do.  But if all you have to do is sit around here waiting for someone to release a demo of another OoT remake, then all I can say to you is: get a life.

Fanuilos

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2006, 07:56:14 pm »
I apologies joker.  ZFGC members have had a hard time with OoT 2d's.  A lot of members feel that they have been cheated out of many other OoT 2ds.  Please continue with your project.  Everyone else, give him a break.   

Well don't get pissed off like that, if the game exists, where's the problem? You just gotta know the whole oot2d issue is a bit tabou here. Well sorry to get you on your nerves, I won't bother you anymore, and good luck with your game!
You know, maybe he doesn't know of the whole OoT 2d issues that have happened here.
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2006, 07:57:23 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
I apologies joker.  ZFGC members have had a hard time with OoT 2d's.  A lot of members feel that they have been cheated out of many other OoT 2ds.  Pleasevcontinue with your project.  Everyone else, give him a break.   

You know, maybe he doesn't know of the whole OoT 2d issues that have happened here.

That's why I told him :D

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2006, 07:58:16 pm »
Still, it pisses me off when people make fools of us and attract anybodies attention with something like that.
And what surprises? It's frickin OoT. All of us played that game...

Joker, things are heating up... make your move...
  • Me on deviantART

Fanuilos

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2006, 07:58:30 pm »
I apologies joker.  ZFGC members have had a hard time with OoT 2d's.  A lot of members feel that they have been cheated out of many other OoT 2ds.  Pleasevcontinue with your project.  Everyone else, give him a break.   

That's why I told him :D
Not really, all you did was tell him that OoT 2d was a bit of a taboo here.
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2006, 07:59:55 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Oh alright, but then again, I don't want to write down the complete story behind OoT2D... And naming his game "OoT2d++" made me think he knew about "OoT2d+" and thus knew something about the whole OoT2d issue.

Also, I don't think those are mock-ups, it takes long to sprite and tile maps like that. But then again, the most stubborn can pull that off.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 08:01:50 pm by AleX_XelA »

Fanuilos

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2006, 09:07:44 pm »
Oh alright, but then again, I don't want to write down the complete story behind OoT2D... And naming his game "OoT2d++" made me think he knew about "OoT2d+" and thus knew something about the whole OoT2d issue.

Also, I don't think those are mock-ups, it takes long to sprite and tile maps like that. But then again, the most stubborn can pull that off.
I agree, the screenshots are not mock ups.   Also, people who make mock ups usually try to make everything absolutely perfect and often times nobody is in the process of walking.   
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2006, 10:11:41 pm »
Woah everybody give him a break... I understand that some people are getting crazy because he's so far. I mean nobody else then TRM got so far. But we don't are happy if he gets pissed of and leaves. Just all relax take a deep breath *Hyrule_boy takes 50 deep breaths :P*. And all join me to Lon Lon bar. And we'll drink some milk. :P

Piers

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2006, 10:16:40 pm »
Alright all agree they MAY be real screens. I have my doubts but all keep em to my self. Anyway good job and hope theres a demo soon. Ps: Hyrule_boy there is no Lon Lon bar in GB style so I guess well go without you. XD
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2006, 10:17:34 pm »
lol piers *Shows a GB style Lon Lon bar!* XD

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2006, 10:58:36 pm »
I dont mind the large resolution.
Its original, suits the scale of adult link, the maps are quite wide, and it allows us to see as you would in OOT, not on a much smaller screen.
Riding Epona about Hyrule field on a 'normal' resolution would be frustrating.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2006, 11:36:12 pm »
I agree with you and it also suprised me that he's making it with flash! since most people use GM!

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2006, 11:54:29 pm »
  • Silly cat!
I still think the game looks great. I really want to encourage everyone to just... restrain yourselves from doubting this fangame's existance. If Joker says he's making it, then he's making it. Let's just leave it at that :).

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to a demo of your game. Your work so far is excellent. And I hope you don't give up. It seems that you've already completed a nice part of the game, so keep up the good work ;).

Hoffy.
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2006, 12:56:04 am »
I still think the game looks great. I really want to encourage everyone to just... restrain yourselves from doubting this fangame's existance. If Joker says he's making it, then he's making it. Let's just leave it at that :).

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to a demo of your game. Your work so far is excellent. And I hope you don't give up. It seems that you've already completed a nice part of the game, so keep up the good work ;).
agree, this is looking really good, I want to see more screenshots but since you don't want to spoil it then im fine. :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 77 queries.