Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File Upload trouble...  (Read 2406 times)

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
File Upload trouble...
« on: December 08, 2008, 09:01:17 pm »
So I'm re-uploading a file, because the old one was giving users a 404 page, instead. So I go to delete it, get an error, go back a page and click delete again, but SURPRISE! Now Pack #3 is gone. No big deal, right? I'll just reupload it.

So I've been "reuploading" the file for about 15-20mins now, and the file appeared on the page, but it's broken too! What's going on? I would have guessed that the database is down but I can download my other two files just fine. :-\

Is it because I'm using Opera?

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=49

Error:
Code: [Select]
Not Found
The requested URL /uploads/resources/b8909f02c032687d5fb8dc51.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Xiphirx

wat
Re: File Upload trouble...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:03:30 pm »
  • Xiphirx
So I'm re-uploading a file, because the old one was giving users a 404 page, instead. So I go to delete it, get an error, go back a page and click delete again, but SURPRISE! Now Pack #3 is gone. No big deal, right? I'll just reupload it.

So I've been "reuploading" the file for about 15-20mins now, and the file appeared on the page, but it's broken too! What's going on? I would have guessed that the database is down but I can download my other two files just fine. :-\

Is it because I'm using Opera?

http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=49

Error:
Code: [Select]
Not Found
The requested URL /uploads/resources/b8909f02c032687d5fb8dc51.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Infini might be playing around with the system, give it a few moments :).
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 10:02:56 pm »
Odd. hang on. (Can you send me the file you were uploading please)

Also, sounds like opera hates DICKBUTT. God dam, should have just sticked to normal website tech when I designed this u_u.

EDIT: On yet another note, I really should add a progress meter to the upload forms >_>.

EDIT EDIT: Just uploaded a bunch of !@#$% in opera, seems to work ok :S. Maybe your going over the file size limit on our server?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 10:17:31 pm by Infini »

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 10:32:30 pm »
The file size limit is 60 right? Pack #3 is 22.6MB and uploaded just fine before. Pack #4 is 27.9MB.

Edit - I'm going to try and upload Pack 4 in internet explorer. That's what I used for 1, 2 and 3 (before I accidently deleted it >_>), and it worked fine.

Edit2
Just uploaded a bunch of !@#$% in opera, seems to work ok :S. Maybe your going over the file size limit on our server?
Nope see, 404'd!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 10:36:24 pm by D-Pad »
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 10:34:44 pm »
The file size limit is 60 right? Pack #3 is 22.6MB and uploaded just fine before. Pack #4 is 27.9MB.
Its 64 I believe.

PM me the file / upload as post attachment and I'll see if I can work out whats going wrong.

Are you sure you actually waited for the file to finish uploading before you closed the page / downloaded. The file may well come up on the download list before the upload is finished.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 47 queries.

anything