Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting castle I found  (Read 4701 times)

Interesting castle I found
« on: October 12, 2015, 05:21:35 pm »
  • It's just Max.
So, Spritonic happened across this game with Minish Cap graphics, and I found they used King of. Thieves graphics for their Hyrule Town. At least, I think the buildings and stuff were done specifically for King of Thieves, but those graphics were before my time.

Anyway, in the top right corner there's this sweet castle. Maybe it's the temple of time, I dunno. But it looks sweet and makes me kind of want to redo some of our castle to have cool parts like this:

http://trollparty.org/zelda/Screens/Hyrule.jpg

So I dunno, what do you guys think, should we redesign some of the castle or just keep what we already have? I'm just inspired by this.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:23:10 pm by Donotfeedthemax »
Re: Interesting castle I found
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 05:48:41 pm »
That's pretty awesome, quite impressed with the wall structure and everything. Something looks off about the roof - I think it's the shading near where it meets the northern towers.

Where did you find this?
  • Elliott Parkinson

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 06:17:07 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
That looks pretty awesome, and ditto, where did you find it?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 07:37:41 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
That looks pretty awesome, and ditto, where did you find it?

I happened to find it while searching for inspiration from other games to make new areas. I was searching I believe it was zora village when an image of a really cool zora village!
Then I started to look over that site and found a lot of stuff.

They use a LOT of things from other fan games and things they find over the internet made by others. The throne leduardo did is used, the fountain on the middle of the town was made by me! You can find it on my topic! It was oike one of the frist things I made

The desert tiles were made by miragos for the project vortex of height. I know tjis because I was planning on using the tiles to make gerudo desert for KOT with it.

The castle/church Max pointed out is from a fangame called Wand of weather.

Max, you have freedom as an artist to remake the castle as you like. I want to see what you come up with! But I want to start working on kokiri forest too, and I like the pallete these guys used on their kokiri forest so we wil be using that.

I was also working on the goron village tiles and when I found this I was like, they have the same idea as me! And king mob. I was planning to use those stone tables from the minish houses in mount crennel, and they also had that idea!

There are a lot of cool custom tiles in these maps and I will use them for kot.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 09:06:18 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Sweet, nice research finding out where all their stuff came from. Before you use anything for KoT make sure you have permission though. This game is not the best source for graphics since so much of their stuff is kinda stolen. It's not a huge deal because we're all basically stealing from Nintendo but it's super impolite to not ask permission to use somebody's art, obviously.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.526 seconds with 47 queries.