Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda Items TMC style  (Read 48842 times)

Miles07

Knight of ERA
Re: Zelda Items TMC style
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2013, 11:12:11 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
AoL is done! Next, TWW.

BTW, nobody seems to be replying with issues like "this one sprite doesn't look right" (&rel), so I wonder if anybody really actually approves/disapproves with some of my sprites. Please let me know!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2013, 08:13:28 am »
  • Just call me Brad
I love them, cant wait for TWW. Also are you going to do zants sword on te TP one?

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2013, 07:46:29 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I love them, cant wait for TWW. Also are you going to do zants sword on te TP one?

If you can see the newest AoL sheet, I've removed the "enemies' weapons" section of the sheet. In reality, I'm only going to post the official items that Link obtains/uses on the sheets. Meaning that I likely won't add Zant's Sword on the TP sheet, nor Ghirahim (sword form) to the SS sheet. HOWEVER, I will add the TWW "pickup" weapons (like the Moblin's Scythe, etc.) and the Koloktos sword from SS for two reasons:
1. in TWW, there are actual sprites within the ROM for the item icons for those weapons; apparently, they would've replaced the Sword icon on the HUD, but they scrapped the idea. Still, those sprites survived inside the game.
2. Link actually uses (and "obtains") those items.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2013, 12:12:03 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Phantom Hourglass is up. I've got exactly 7 sprites that I'm hung up on in TWW (have to be custom-made), and Spirit Tracks is actually close to being done. As always, C+C, please.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2013, 09:34:25 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Wind Waker is up, along with the associated Tingle Tuner sprites! Yayz! Next up, gonna finish Spirit Tracks.

EDIT: Spirit Tracks is now up, too. Next, Ocarina of Time.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:33:23 am by Miles07 »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2013, 10:12:17 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
It's nice to have a Spring Break to do nothing but sprite. Ocarina of Time (and Soul Calibur 2) is now complete. Next up: Majora's Mask.

EDIT: I always knew that Majora's Mask would be easy to complete once Ocarina of Time was done. All that was really needed was a few sprite tweaks and palette fixes. COMPLETE. Next: Twilight Princess.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:41:04 am by Miles07 »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2013, 12:52:30 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
...Huh. Nobody's posting ANYTHING. The closest thing I got was Colbydude giving me a +1 Rep for giving him credit.
Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't even finish the project...

Twilight Princess is DONE. Up next, the "last melon": Skyward Sword.

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2013, 03:39:33 am »
  • Personal Saucier
Maybe I shouldn't even finish the project...

Is the progress of your personal work dependent on replies in a forum?
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2013, 04:37:39 am »
Well, to be fair, I get a 403 on your main image on the first post >_>
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2013, 12:02:20 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
@Theforeshadower: Progress should now be viewed via the links in my signature ("Zelda Items Spritesheet v8.0 checklist:...").

@LorentzChronon: Well, I won't make the sprite sheet if nobody wants to use it for anything. There's a difference between a ripping project and a custom-sprite project: sprite-ripping is good to collect sprites, the goal is to rip-'em-all no matter whether anyone plans on using them; custom-sprites are for a specific purpose, with the intent to use.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2013, 03:44:44 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
... It is finished. Skyward Sword is now up.

EDIT: I've also updated LADX with one missing sprite: the Fishing Rod. That's up to v8.1, as you can see below. Now it's ALL up for C+C; please post. If I'm missing any items, please let me know.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:12:02 am by Miles07 »

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2013, 04:45:56 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
@LorentzChronon: Well, I won't make the sprite sheet if nobody wants to use it for anything. There's a difference between a ripping project and a custom-sprite project: sprite-ripping is good to collect sprites, the goal is to rip-'em-all no matter whether anyone plans on using them; custom-sprites are for a specific purpose, with the intent to use.

Miles it should't matter if people want to use them or not spriting should be something you do for enjoyment I mean i doubt if any of the sprite i make will ever be used but thats okay B/C the reason i do it is really just B/C im a fan of the game and would really like to see Alttp get a new look to it without being TO drastic with the changes.
But don't get me wrong i would love to see my sprites in a game but in my mind my chances are pretty slim but that doesnt stop me from being an Artist :) :P :)
The First Link, Was A Dark One... The First Zelda, Was Not Royalty... The First Midna, Was Still Torn... And... The Soul Of Ganon, Is Vengeful For A Reason.....

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2013, 09:00:58 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I'll accept that. If I hadn't've already given you a +1 Rep, I'd do so now.

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2013, 02:40:50 pm »
  • Faster horsey!
Loving the progress, I will use (and have used in the past) these sprites for a project soon.

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2013, 02:57:29 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
Loving the progress, I will use (and have used in the past) these sprites for a project soon.

Seconded, keep it up M07  XD
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2013, 07:26:04 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Again, let me know if there's anything I ought to improve.

Also, I might do one more BIG thing with this project, but I'd need more C+C to make sure the sprites are acceptable as is.

« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2014, 10:20:38 am »
These sprites are amazing! Do you mind if I use a few? I will give you credit :)

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2015, 02:42:26 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
http://s502.photobucket.com/user/ChaosMiles07/library/Zelda Series - Items in Minish Cap style?sort=6

I've been gone for a while... But I have returned. And I have moved my sheets to Photobucket (stupid Imageshack went for the money... grumble grumble...), so this album will hold my most up-to-date sheets. Oh, and a Hyrule Warriors items sheet, too. You're welcome.
As always, CREDIT TO ME and those mentioned in the sheets. PERMISSION requires a link to your project, once it is presentable. COMMENTS AND CRITIQUE are always appreciated.

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2015, 02:48:23 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Long time no see dude!  Do you mind if we upload the new sprites to the wiki resources page?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2015, 02:51:07 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Sure, MG-Zero! When you do, though, be sure to label the sprite sheets correctly, OK? Thanks for the quick reply!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 78 queries.

anything