Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: They finally figured it out...  (Read 5976 times)

Re: They finally figured it out...
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 12:59:30 am »
  • I don't have a life 'cause who wants one?
0_o

I don't see why everyone is so happy. In my opinion this game will most likely stink. Why? 1) Sonic is supposed to be able to become a freakin WEREWOLF. 2) I hear yet another useless character is to make an appearance. 3) The main villian is not Eggman, AGAIN. I am a fan of the original sonic. Not all this weird stuff Sonic Team is realeasing. Back to the basics. please
Signatures are a waste of space............... :)

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 01:13:02 am »
  • :3
0_o

I don't see why everyone is so happy. In my opinion this game will most likely stink. Why? 1) Sonic is supposed to be able to become a freakin WEREWOLF. 2) I hear yet another useless character is to make an appearance. 3) The main villian is not Eggman, AGAIN. I am a fan of the original sonic. Not all this weird stuff Sonic Team is realeasing. Back to the basics. please

Well really, that shouldn't matter too much, since the gameplay looks like the awesome 2D stuff crossed with a little 3D every now and again, and it looks fun to play, with good levels. No-one plays Sonic for the story of it anyway. I am curious how this werewolf will affect gameplay though.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 01:16:07 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
=D
That looks great! It looks like it retains the old, fast paced fun of the old Sonic games.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 01:20:45 am »
  • I don't have a life 'cause who wants one?
0_o

Well really, that shouldn't matter too much, since the gameplay looks like the awesome 2D stuff crossed with a little 3D every now and again, and it looks fun to play, with good levels. No-one plays Sonic for the story of it anyway. I am curious how this werewolf will affect gameplay though.

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuue............BUT I don't want a game with a crap storyline, even if it is sonic. I heard the gameplay is like Sonic Rivals meets Sonic and the Secret Rings. DX And IDK about wolf gameplay Also......
IT'S TWILIGHT PRINCESS ALL OVER AGAIN. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
XD
Signatures are a waste of space............... :)
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 03:08:04 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
0_o

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuue............BUT I don't want a game with a crap storyline, even if it is sonic. I heard the gameplay is like Sonic Rivals meets Sonic and the Secret Rings. DX And IDK about wolf gameplay Also......
XD
Whats that supposed to mean?

Anyway, wouldn't it be a werehog?...no that sounds too much like a pig >_> Hmm...this is going to bother me.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 03:19:56 am »
0_o

XD
Whats that supposed to mean?

Anyway, wouldn't it be a werehog?...no that sounds too much like a pig >_> Hmm...this is going to bother me.

Actually it would be more like Hogwolf, considering "were" means man.

In other, more on topic news, this looks awesome. I don't care if they add more annoying characters or have a terrible story (although it might annoy me a tad), just as long as the gameplay is awesome, and it looks like it will be. Seriously, Sonic Team can make some pretty beastly 2D games.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 04:07:56 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

What the !@#$%?
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 04:12:46 am »
What the hell! That looks...weird. I don't know if I like it or not...
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 04:13:05 am »

What the !@#$%?

This game just got 40% worse.

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 04:14:22 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
All my excitememtn for this game is gone.  :-\
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 04:31:27 am »
Sorry, I had to:

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 04:33:20 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Sorry, I had to:

...i don't get it.
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 04:34:51 am »
Sorry, I had to:

...i don't get it.
*punch*

It's a Star Wars reference.

I lol'd.

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 04:35:57 am »
Sorry, I had to:

...i don't get it.

Original:

I don't know...I thought it was kind of funny.

But seriously, why would they make it a werewolf? This is madness! I actually had my hopes up. My guess is that they will have EVERY sonic character that has cluttered up the series in the game, including silver.
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 04:39:01 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Sorry, I had to:

...i don't get it.

Original:

I don't know...I thought it was kind of funny.

But seriously, why would they make it a werewolf? This is madness! I actually had my hopes up. My guess is that they will have EVERY sonic character that has cluttered up the series in the game, including silver.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI</a>

Anyways this game went down the gutter with the whole werewolf...hedgehog thing.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:41:40 am by Buster »
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 04:44:23 am »
Okay, this isn't spam. We should probably keep this discussion under control, as opposed to posting irrelevant youtube videos.

Seriously, if we can't keep spam out of the general discussion, the spam forum will probably be removed,

Anyway, I suppose the game can still be fun, but that wolf sonic looks awful. I don't see how anyone at Sonic Team thought that was a good idea.

I suppose I'll just wait until we see how it comes into the gameplay.

Edit: Okay, apparently you edited your post to make it a bit more on topic. Good work.

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 04:47:12 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Okay, this isn't spam. We should probably keep this discussion under control, as opposed to posting irrelevant youtube videos.

Seriously, if we can't keep spam out of the general discussion, the spam forum will probably be removed,

Anyway, I suppose the game can still be fun, but that wolf sonic looks awful. I don't see how anyone at Sonic Team thought that was a good idea.

I suppose I'll just wait until we see how it comes into the gameplay.

Edit: Okay, apparently you edited your post to make it a bit more on topic. Good work.
I'll probably get it anyways..i mean it does look allot better than the usual garbage Sonic Team puts out.

also i realised it wasn't Spam so i added some revelance in my post.
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 04:53:27 am »
I really wouldn't call most 3D Sonic games garbage. I mean, Sonic Adventure 1-2 and Sonic Heroes were good, so were Sonic and the Secret Rings, and pretty much all the 2D games. The only one I've played that I would really consider bad is Shadow The Hedgehog. By the way, I haven't played Sonic The Hedgehog 360/PS3 yet.

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 05:13:10 am »
I really wouldn't call most 3D Sonic games garbage. I mean, Sonic Adventure 1-2 and Sonic Heroes were good, so were Sonic and the Secret Rings, and pretty much all the 2D games. The only one I've played that I would really consider bad is Shadow The Hedgehog. By the way, I haven't played Sonic The Hedgehog 360/PS3 yet.
From what I heard of the reviews of Sonic The Hedgehog (for 360/PS3) is that it wasn't very good. The biggest complaint, to sum it all up, with the Sonic series is that they try too hard to make an epic and very "cool" story out of a very kiddie-like franchise. I mean, really, Mario has more area to become cool that Sonic. Sonic is an animal. You can't take a blue hedgehog seriously as much as you can take an anime character or something.

If Sonic the Hedgehog focused more on fun and original gameplay than trying to appeal to this generation, I believe it would both be more critically acclaimed AND sell more.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 05:14:58 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
They need to make it a !@#$% paint by numbers game lol

I got sick and tired of Sonic after Sonic and Knuckles... it just isnt fun anymore. :\ This game doesnt look any different; and I bet you they throw in really annoying 3d segments at random that just ruin the game
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 75 queries.