Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: loz:The Sheikah's Apprentice [N64-MOD]  (Read 8636 times)

loz:The Sheikah's Apprentice [N64-MOD]
« on: September 05, 2015, 06:06:58 am »
Hi I'm sairugoth (I'm new here) and this is my mod...

Story
Show content
Its been 200 years since the defeat of Demise. Since then all of the sky islands have slowly been dissenting to the surface. Skyloft has been rebuilt as Mission Village (aka Kakariko Village before it got its name) Hyrule Castle has been made on one of the many remaining sky islands that only reside a mile or two in the sky. Castle Town is being built as we know it, right under Hyrule Castle.The story starts out with the goddess Hylia presenting the king of Hyrule the Triforce and promising that with the Triforce he can insure peace with all the other races. (Zoras, Gorons, Dekuscrubbs, ext... That way theirs no wars over the land Hylian's just calmed as Hyrule) After the goddess left, a dark energy engulfed the throne room. The Triforce reacted and shot into 3 different directions. One shot out the door, the other one flu out the window, and the last one slammed our hero of the story, making him fly out the opposite window and fall to the surface.

Main Character
Show content
Ky, the Hero of the story. (You only thought it was going to be Link) He is an unkown to him self and others. In the begaining of the game he gits amnesia due to falling on his head. He is a Shiekah who is serching for clues as to who he is. Just like the Hero of Time he is a puzzle solver and is easly drawn into the worlds problems. Ky is the "Hero of Order"

He's still in development.

Dungeons(In order)
Show content
Forest Gale Ruins
Show content

Divlock's Chasm

Crystal Shrine
Show content

Sheikan Catacombs

Earth Temple
Show content

Snow-Top Temple

Hydro Temple
Show content

Thunder Surge Temple
Show content
]

Twilight Temple
Show content

Sky Temple
Show content

Ganon's Tower

Screen Shots
Show content

This project is still in development. There are no demos as of yet but give it time and there will be.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:32:42 am by sairugoth »
Re: loz:The Sheikah's Apprentice [N64-MOD]
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 02:55:01 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Hey dude, welcome to ZFGC! The screenshots and stuff looks sweet, especially the crystal shrine and thunder surge temple, those look super fun.

Also, props on the logo. Looks very professional. Good luck with getting this done, I'm excited to watch it take off!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 10:18:04 pm »
Wow man, i am very impressed. Usually when posts about mods come out they are usually very early in development but it seems like you have gotten some of the big obstacles out of the way. The content looks great and the dungeons look amazing from what i see. i will be keeping my eye on this. good job and welcome to the forums.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 10:47:14 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Wow, this looks great! Im assuming that you made the logo? Because it looks awesome, you are a great artist! The screen are promising, those mask thing in the twilight temple are creepy! Haha!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 04:46:06 am »
Thanks guys. I appreciate the welcome.

And yes, I did make the logo. Tho I can't say I'm a very good 2d artist. The logo is probably the best 2d art I've ever made to tell you the truth. Besides that I find it easier to make 3d art, such as 3D actors and maps.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 02:55:23 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Welcome to ZFGC ^__^
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 11:35:11 am »
Maybe you couldnhelp me with my Ura Zelda Project? I need a lot of experienced people on my team to make it work.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 07:11:52 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Maybe you couldnhelp me with my Ura Zelda Project? I need a lot of experienced people on my team to make it work.

I'm sorry but time restraints and my job mean that I most likely can't. However, there are a lot of resourceful people on this website that I'm sure would love to collaborate and help you :)
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 01:04:57 pm »
  • Let's do this.
I'm sorry but time restraints and my job mean that I most likely can't. However, there are a lot of resourceful people on this website that I'm sure would love to collaborate and help you :)
I think this question was directed at sairugoth. But he won't answer that early. The last time he was online was on January.
This is one of many tales Hylian lore speaks of...

Click here to check out my Deviantart!
  • Zelda Time Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 52 queries.