Projects > Discussion

2D Zelda MMO

<< < (2/2)

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: sephiroth976 on October 17, 2016, 09:21:07 pm ---
--- Quote ---Lorewise, it doesn't really make sense to have the Gerudo as the mage class
--- End quote ---

I never said that they were, Gerudo is the thief / bow class, Sheikah is the magic class.

What dotyue was saying is that Sheikah are more ninja then mage, but if you get down to the lore the Sheikah are kind of both.. so im going with mage because i dont want ninja and mage to be a single class and Gerudo as you said wouldnt be a good fit for mage so im making them the thief class.

And yeah, it would be an ambitious project but im not promising anything yet, this is just an idea for now which is why im posting it here in the discussion forum rather then the project one, but depending on what happens in the next few weeks that might change.

Also, small update, i programmed a right click menu last night, heres a screenshot:
Show content
Only GM's see the kick and ban option.
--- End quote ---

...*facepalm*. I think I need to read things twice.

sephiroth976:
Im having some problems figuring out how elements are programmed into the engine, it was half way finished when i got it, currently weapons can have elements and enemies can be certain elements but magic and skills cant have elements yet, so i have to dig into the code and figure out how damage is calculated from skills, so thats basically what im going to work on next.

But i still wanted to make a little update for funsies because i finished the new shop design and fixed up the trading which was pretty broken.

Show contentTrade window:

Comparison before and after shops design:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version