Resources > Graphics

Should any sprites be "forbidden"?

(1/3) > >>

dylan623:
I voted no.

/M/:
I vote yes.

It's people choice if they want to release their sprites, not some silly pre-teen MC fanboy. You need to go with their decisions, not yours.

I bet you wouldn't like it if I took BoD from you, stolen all of your work, and release it as mine own game.

dylan623:

--- Quote from: /M/ on June 15, 2006, 09:10:30 pm ---I vote yes.

It's people choice if they want to release their sprites, not some silly pre-teen MC fanboy. You need to go with their decisions, not yours.

I bet you wouldn't like it if I took BoD from you, stolen all of your work, and release it as mine own game.

--- End quote ---
Do you want to take this to the PMs, punk? >:( Even if I did use a forbidden sprite I would give credit, I always give credit. If you did that I would hunt you down and feed you to rabid penguins.

DanTheMan:
Although I think it's silly to release sprites but then forbid others to use them, I believe that you are taking things way too far with Zora.  Seriously, chill.  You two are constantly bickering over a stupid sprite.  If he asks you not to use a sprite, the least you can do is ask permission BEFORE you go all out and defy his wishes.  Now that you've acted like a jerk about it all, I highly doubt he'll grant you permission.

Come on guys, is it really that big of a deal?

El Huesudo II:
Haaaaarsh...

I voted Yes. And by the way, /M/, you either voted no, or he redid the poll, because I only see my Yes vote there.

Oh, and by the way, Dylan, you gotta accept the fact that some people won't let you use their sprites, even if you ask. Just practice and do your own, dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version