Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [WIP][Trailer]The Legend of Cerda  (Read 8458 times)

Re: [WIP][Trailer]The Legend of Cerda
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 05:28:28 pm »
  • The Dark Lord is here...
Make sure to give credit to OSM for the Link, err..."Stink" sprite.  (I think that was done by OSM anyway...I can't remember. >_>)

Anyway, this looks interesting.

The sprite is mine. It's true I used OSM's sprite as base, but it's missing a lot of poses I used in the game. Anyway, I'll make sure to credit him.

looks interesting. I like that it is in spanish. Maybe it'll help me learn the language.

I'm glad you like it being in spanish :D.

Yeah, it's a parody, how did you know it?
Easy. Cerda means pig (feminine). xD
The trailer looks good, still needing more work, but it seems like it's going on a good way. :3

A nice deduction, mr. Holmes XD.

Puerca and cerda it's the same :) ..Darth RPG, did you made that Link's Awakening heck too?

No, I didn't made that heck... I would have made a few less spelling mistakes. By the way, "Puerca" and "Cerda" mean the same, though "Puerca" is more arcaic and indeed not used.

i have to say this is alot more promising than i had predicted ;)
keep it up

Is it? I'm pleased you think so.

Yeah, it's a parody, how did you know it?
Easy. Cerda means pig (feminine). xD
I thought puerca was pig?

Anyway, I didn't say a lot about the game in my last post.  It looks pretty good so far, though the graphics could use some work.  The Goron and enemy sprite are in a different style that Link and the water seems too simple.

Why is it that? I think they're clearly in the same style, but I would like you to explain that to me 8)

Yes, I might traduce de dialogs when the demo gets out, but I'll need some help, 'cuz my english isn't good enough for traducing it.

I know enough Spanish and English. ;P Heck, I spend my life translating things for my father. =_= So, if you want, when you're finished making the game, you give me the gm file and I could translate all the Spanish into English! :P

I've always wanted to parody Zelda...

Thanks for the offer, you're very kind. I may do that you suggest. When I finish the demo in spanish, I'll PM you.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:30:30 pm by Darth RPG »
Darth RPG - Feel Dark Side temptation

• The Legend of Cerda Website
Re: [WIP][Trailer]The Legend of Cerda
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 01:30:09 am »
  • You got the Master Sword!

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 39 queries.

anything