Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advance Wars DS  (Read 2937 times)

Ben

Advance Wars DS
« on: April 04, 2006, 01:16:04 pm »
I got this yesterday, with a little birthday money.
Does anyone else think that the sound track absolutely rocks?

It's a little slow to get into to be honest, I've only just got to the black boat section, but at least I can build Neo Tanks now. Or I could if I had a factory.
Still it's as challenging and as fun as the original 2, but I do agree that the stylus control simply isn't needed, I find myself using the D-Pad from time to time.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
Re: Advance Wars DS
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:18:30 pm »
  • The Broken King
This game is one of the reasons why I actually want a DS, but I haven't got one yet, and I'm to cheap to buy one as of now :P. Is it as good as AW2?
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]

Ben

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 03:03:18 pm »
I would say so, I haven't plyaed 2, but I have played 1, and I'd say it's as good if not better, they all have a certain feel to them which it retains and then you have the cool things like the second front :).
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 05:42:07 pm »
I love AW:DS, it's fuggin' awesome.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land

Limey

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:49:28 pm »
I'm not a huge fan of it (I have it).  I largely prefer the Fire Emblem series, which play pretty much exactly the same, except with leveling, and has a REAL story.  Its an rpg/tbsg. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 44 queries.

anything