Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REVISE] Forest Temple  (Read 18141 times)

Re: [REVISE] Forest Temple
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 12:04:17 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Just to remember, this topic hasn't been forgotten. I'm working the map with a couple of friends in school, and we're improving the design. Then, I'll take it to paint and make it look how it'd be. It will be just a sketch, so, then should be tiled.

thestig

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 12:17:40 pm »
That is fine. :) Normally we'd make a post in the topic if we were really concerned with the status of the entry is.. Though thanks for the status update. :) Collaboration is usually an awesome thing, too.

Oh and keep your eyes on this page. I just made it, it has the resolution on there which is kind of important when making maps. (http://wiki.zfgc.com/KOT:Game_Engine)
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2012, 12:28:04 pm »
  • It's the grineer
That is fine. :) Normally we'd make a post in the topic if we were really concerned with the status of the entry is.. Though thanks for the status update. :) Collaboration is usually an awesome thing, too.

Oh and keep your eyes on this page. I just made it, it has the resolution on there which is kind of important when making maps. (http://wiki.zfgc.com/KOT:Game_Engine)

Sure, but I'll just sketch the Temple design. Maybe, later I'll do the Forest Temple per se.
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Before I forget to tell you about the desing:

-The Dungeon will have three basements, and in each of the floors, two main big rooms with a lot of puzzles (except for the third basement). At the end of this two big rooms there'll be chests with the Map and the Compass and switches for the stairs
-The access to the Second Floor is on the center of the room, and when completing the two rooms, the platform will go down in form of stairs. The stairs doesn't lead Link to the center of the room, but to the south of the room
-The first time Link enters the Second Basement, Tilo will come out to taunt Link saying "I'm impressed how a silly boy like you was able to go through. Probably the keeses where asleep, weren't they?", and then she'll summon the mini-boss. When Link defeats it, a chest will appear on the in the center of the room
-To access the third basement, Link'll have to complete the two big rooms of the second basement. Then, when Link stands on the center of the room, the floor will open and fall into the third basement
-In the third basemente there'll be a puzzle and at the end of it there'll be the Boss Key. After the long puzzle, Link'll see a big tree in front of him, and a huge pit. The player must let Link fall in it, where he'll find the Boss Door. Once the player has opened the door, he'll stand in a wooden platform in wich a wind current will blow Link atop of the tree seen before. There it'll be the boss
-Once the boss is defeated, another wind current will blow Link to the entrance of the temple

The puzzles will varie, from having wind currents to Tilo messing with Link. Why the wind currents at the end of the temple? Pretty much because of the cog. What do you guys think about this?
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2012, 03:53:00 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Hey, with the pretty much finalized enemy list, don't forget to include the appropriate ones in your design! :)

As for your most recent post, I never really saw Tilo as a character that would speak.  She would just kind of giggle and scream at the appropriate times.  I do however, like the idea of her summoning the mini boss!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 12:10:10 am »
  • It's the grineer
Haha, from what I read, she'd be bothering/helping Link. But how can she bother/help Link without knowing that she has "bad" intentions? Just because she taunts Link.
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2012, 05:26:19 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
You can tell what her intentions are by what she does :)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 50 queries.