Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission]Sealos & Gnollax  (Read 4877 times)

[Submission]Sealos & Gnollax
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:53:00 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
BlazeBigBang and I decided to put our two ideas together.

Name: Gnollax
HP: 12
Description: A Large Serpent-Like Machine that is armored, it has two eyes and a plate across it's head. There is a pulsing light coming out of it's mouth. It has 2 three-fingered Claw hands, and each hand has a reptilian style eye on it.

Attacks:
   Pulse Waves- .5 HP Each
It goes to the back of the arena, it looks downward and then slams it's mouth shut causing a wave in the direction of link. The wave goes over one platform and then vanishes. If it hit's link, link is pushed back, and most likely into the water.
   Hand Slam- 1 HP
It's hands go to the horizontal sides of the arena and follow link's y-cordinate, then stop for a moment and then slam together.
  Tidal Wave- 1.5 HP
After it's damaged, it will go to the back of the arena, and go upwards and then "fall", causing a huge wave. The wave can be avoided by diving under the water. If it hit's link, he's flung across the room, and takes damage for hitting the wall, not the wave.
   Hand Smack- 1 HP
Only able to do this if link is in the water. It makes it hand flat then rotates so it's facing downwards, and follows link, after a certain amount of time, it will stop and then fall into the water, but for some reason it hits the surface and stops, so this attack can be avoided by diving into the water.
   Magic Blasts- 1 HP each
Only able to use it while it's hands are dissabled. It shoots A magic bolt from each eye at the same time, and will repeat this three times.

Combat:
In order to damage the Main Body of the Unit. You have to use the magnet gloves to cling onto one of the hands of the opposite polarity(The hands will switch polarity every once in a while), and climb over to where the eye is and stab the eye while clinging to it. The hand will then fall backwards into the water allowing you to use it as a platform, you do the same with the other hand, and then two plates will rise from Gnollax's head, and he will start using his Magic Blasts attack, and you bommerang his eyes and then he falls into the water. Then you use the hookshot on his head to remove the plate protecting the small space where his core, or weak place, is. You slash at it, and once you slash at it 4 times, eyes eyes will rapidly glow and then he'll spin around, and if link is still on Gnollax, link will be flung a distance away. Then his hands will revive, and repeat the battle cycle again, but without having to remove Gnollax's Forhead plate. After he only has 4 Health left, he'll get faster.

Name: Sealos
HP: none (any attack worth of 2 HP sturns him)
Description: The last of the Zorka Wizards, and the last of his kind. He tests Link through this fight, to see if he should get cog.

Attacks:
   Zorka Bolt- 0.5 HP
Sealos uses his staff to throw a water attack to Link. If Link gets hit, he will be pushed
   Twin Tridents- 1 HP
Sealos will disappear for a moment, and three Sealos will appear, one for each platform. The three will throw their staff (transformed into a trident), and if Link gets hit, will get damaged.

Combat:
Sealos will just be using his Zorka Bolt randomly. When Gnollax gets 4 HP, will use his Twin Tridents AND Zorka Bolt (more likely), although Sealos will ALWAYS use his Twin Tridents when Link is standing on Gnollax. In order to have an easier time damage Gnollax, Link will have to attack Sealos to stun him.

Joint attack:
Triple Beam- 2 HP, each beam (usable only when Gnollax has 4 HP)
After damaging Gnollax, after his hands revive, Sealos will teleport above Gnollax. Sealos will point Link with his staff, and energy will flow into it, and shoot a beam (in order to evade it, the player must line up in front of one of Gnollax's hands). Then, energy will flow to the hand's eyes from Gnollax, and then will shoot a beam, each of it (in order to eavade it, the player must line up in front of Sealos and Gnollax). Finally, Sealos will point with his staff to Link, and energy will flow in it, and in the hand's eyes from Gnollax, and then three beams will be shot (in order to evade it, the player must quickly dive into water, and if it gets out before the beam finishes, the player will, anyway, get hurt.

Revision Notes: BlazeBigBang and I revised it, and I updated the whole thing.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:05:47 pm by zdude684 »
Re: [Submission]Sealos & Gnollax
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 12:08:02 am »
  • It's the grineer
I can't tell you now how will it be Sealos. I will try tomorrow.

Edit: all the information is now up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:55:19 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: [Submission]Sealos & Gnollax
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:04:07 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
BlazeBigBang and I revised it, and I updated the whole thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 40 queries.