Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEMO]OoT HD  (Read 3734 times)

[DEMO]OoT HD
« on: January 27, 2015, 01:01:56 am »
I'm new here, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by putting this here.

Basically, all the info (as well as links to the two demos) can be found here:

http://forums.zelda64.net/topic/10294286/17/

I'm unable to provide screen shots and videos, but users are free to download the demo and post screenies and the like, as currently available ones are out dated.

Important info:

So basically this is the project. OoT in HD. The graphic style will be realistic (think Twilight Princess). Music will be ZREO, unless someone can make better OoT-true BGM. I may allow for customization here, using a folder with mp3s so players can use other music if theyd like. The engine will retain everything originally in OoT, and add to it. I plan to have a status subscreen menu that allows these options to be toggled realtime. Planned features include:

Oculus Rift Support
3 Camera Views
1st Person like the Elder Scrolls series
3rd Person free orbit like Twilight Princess
3rd Person Classic like originally present in OoT
Support for added content (like the medallion arrow thing planned for zelda64DD)
Joypad Support (any joypad)

This will first be released on PC (Windows OS). If i am able, i will port it to other consoles including Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, and Apple Computers.

Once this game has been released, i plan on moving other Zelda games into it as well. The only thing that i will retain is that the graphic style be the same. When i release Wind Waker HD, IT WILL NOT BE CELL SHADED OR DISPROPORTIONATE. I will even release a Zelda Sacred Armor (Izou) HD counterpart after it is released by Flotonic.

Here is the shield. I have more done, but no photos yet. Im setting up the scripts and such right now so there wont be many "pretty" updates for a while.

Show content

Ok so its been a while since anyones heard about OoTHD. So heres a nice graphical update for you all to drool at. Its still in early beta, but its something.

Show content

Show content

Ok so as an update, Unity may be coming to the Wii U and 3DS consoles. I may end up releasing versions for those as well. Also, kokiri forest is coming along nicely. I added a cursor for first person view, and im trying to get the bow and hookshot to be like the arm cannon in metroid prime 3 (its aimable on screen without moving the camera until a certain barrier of the screen is crossed.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT profit in any way from this project. I don't even accept donations to cover expenses of the project. This is entirely free out of my enjoyment of the game, and my want to enhance this already amazing masterpiece.

Links can be found on the forum post. Remember, this is in VERY early stages.

Thanks
//-------Sylux102-------//
Re: [DEMO]OoT HD
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:08:55 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
You are most definitely not breaking any rules!  Welcome to the forum!

But as a suggestion, you can actually take a screenshot directly of your desktop by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard and then pasting it into paint or any other graphical program.  No need for you to use a camera!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 02:09:47 am »
I know about the Print Scrn key my man. My main PC isn't connected to the internet for security reasons, so it was just easier to use my phones camera
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 02:34:32 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Just curious, but then how are you planning on getting demos and such out to people?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 42 queries.

anything