Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ONLINE] Zelda Online: Mundos Enlazados  (Read 3647 times)

[ONLINE] Zelda Online: Mundos Enlazados
« on: May 13, 2022, 01:41:47 am »
Hello, fellas! I'm new to this forum, but I found it very interesting! Today, I wanted to present to you the project that I'm being part of: "Zelda Online: Mundos Enlazados"! Is an ORPG inspired in the Zelda Universe and using the Minish Cap style. You may have seen it as Zelda: El Reino Dorado or Ocarina Online (which were the original names of the project) or maybe as Twilight Rising (which was an attempt of other team that I don't know to translate the game to english). It's been online in periods of time since 2012 (El Reino Dorado) but now we really want it to make it grow! We have fixed a lot of things since that, so here's what you can expect from this game:

- Online Playing: Up to 40 players can play it simultaneously! (If the game grows we will search for more servers)
- Classes and Customization: You can select between the four main races (Hylian, Goron, Zora and Gerudo) up to ten classes and you can customize your character with some variants of hairstyle and skin tone!
- Gameplay inspired in TLoZ: By the time I'm writing this, we have maps inspired in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but we are working on adding new maps, such as Link's Awakening's, Minish Cap's and Wind Waker's.
- No ROM based: This game is made in Eclipse Origins 3.0 (yeah, it's not the best engine but is where the project started) so you don't have to download any ROM nor any emulator to play it.

Right now, we are on our Version 1.1, however, I'm going to show you some screenshots of the new GUI that we are making for Version 1.2. I hope you like this project!
As for now, the game is only in spanish, but maybe on the future we will release an english version.

PD: I was reading the forum and I found that we were using some sprites from artists here. I've been looking for years (since I joined the project) the artists of the sprites so if you download the game and you notice that there are some sprites that are yours, PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL AD YOU TO THE CREDITS! I'm gonna add the ones that I've seen already!

PD 2: We were looking for helpers! Our project is 100% free, so it's kinda hard for us to pay some artists to do the sprites that we need to keep the game getting better. However, if you are interested on helping us with sprites you can DM me or e-mail me! We are looking for artists that can work on MC Style.

I'm going to let both links to our Discord Server (where we check all sort of things of the project) and the direct download link. However, if you don't want to joind our discord, here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4823RDcfqn3oYPP8fWOwVaxotso9BJv/view
Before playing, open "Librerías.exe" and install It. It will install you the Runtime Libraries that it needs to run the game.
[EDIT] Actual IP: zeldaonline.servegame.com
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kt6UmstaDH

I'll make a trailer for the game later, so I will post it when I have it! Goodbye and thanks for read!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 03:26:29 pm by Barna »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 37 queries.

anything