Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: You bored? Check this.  (Read 3366 times)

You bored? Check this.
« on: April 26, 2006, 06:25:24 pm »
Can someone give me a help?
-please consider this thread seriously  ::) -
I recently have a strong feeling saying that there's something huge missing in my life that I can't do it, however, I'm the only one that can do it.  And I assure you that my stronger "feelings" never are wrong.
I agree that there's such huge thing missing in my life, but I never discover what it is... I passed the whole day sad and kinda... emo :\

Can you all (plz) if you're bored, give some hints about it...?
If it helps, all my friends and a lot of people that know me very well say I'm very cool and intelligent - which until now has gave me a good life (nothing perfect, however, good) but I really feel that I'm missing a huge thing that I can't do, but I'm the only one that can do it :P
Thanks for the attention :)
Re: You bored? Check this.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 06:31:39 pm »
Believe me, I have the exact same thing ATM...Got a lot of !@#$% going on I dont feel right about. Im sorry I cannot help you as I dont know how to help myself yet either. But atleast you are not alone :)

Pyru

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 06:32:44 pm »
I think most people get that sorta thing.

They just feel something's missing, and that what they have isn't enough.

It's called desire, and it's perfectly natural. :P

YoVoBaller

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 06:38:40 pm »
First I want to say I'm a christian, and I have definately known that feeling. Please don't go ' Oh it's a bible thumpin christian... run! ' Also many people seem to have great lives, but they have that emptiness, And that emptiness sucks... bad. No matter what you get or own, or how great your life is. you'll still never really be satisfied. There's only one thing that will fill up that desire and emptiness. It's Jesus. I can tell you more if you wish, just reply, or PM if you want. Yeah ttyl.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:53:00 pm »
Thanks guys for the attention, however, I'm pretty sure it's not emptiness nor desire :\ I think it's something more than that and something I have contact with everyday but it's missing me.
@YoVoBaller: sorry, don't take me bad, I'm not interested in religion :P

YoVoBaller

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 06:58:10 pm »
@Ricky:

Freedom of choice is still around, so it's your choice. umm yeah I think I'm done. *looks around topic* yeah I'm done.
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:53 pm »
Religion..yes I suppose that could be comforting. Even if it was based on nothing it would still be something that could help people get through bad times.

Ricky. Is it not like...lack of love? Do you need to get a girlfriend or something?

Pyru

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 07:03:44 pm »
First I want to say I'm a christian, and I have definately known that feeling. Please don't go ' Oh it's a bible thumpin christian... run! ' Also many people seem to have great lives, but they have that emptiness, And that emptiness sucks... bad. No matter what you get or own, or how great your life is. you'll still never really be satisfied. There's only one thing that will fill up that desire and emptiness. It's Jesus. I can tell you more if you wish, just reply, or PM if you want. Yeah ttyl.

No offence intended, but it's !@#$%.

My life has been much more fulfilling and I had much more of a feeling of purpose AFTER I gave up Christianity. You may feel that way, but it's just you, with no real basis behind  it, and it won't work for everyone or even most people.

Ricky, what if it's something you're coming across, and only half noticing? Something your subconcious is screaming at you.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 07:07:58 pm »
Thats what we've in common brother!

YoVoBaller

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 07:11:46 pm »
@Pyru: Everyone has their own opinions.

No offense intended, I just actually want people's opinions. Have you ever looked at the world, the mere insane complexity, of it. I studied the basics of a simple cell, a year ago, and I thought my head was going to explode. I mean it was only ONE CELL. There are so many organisms it's just ridiculous. Anyway I'm rambling, the question. After going, or while going through school, and learning the complexity of this world. Do you believe that this world was created by a God? I mean, If I wasn't a Christian, I can't see how this world was made any other way. But like I said, Everyone has there own opinions.

@Hyrule_Boy: Were you talking to Pyru or me? I think me... but just checking
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 07:15:25 pm »
Yeah I think it is one thing to say you believe otherwise, but saying that it is in fact !@#$% is just ignorant. When do you see christian people on the forum saying that anything other then their religion is !@#$%? Never. We respect other peoples opinions about religion and life. If you believe otherwise fine. But he is just trying to be helpfull and you are saying its !@#$%.

You cant say that anymore then I can say anything other thing christianity is !@#$%. We just have our own opinions.
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 07:17:24 pm »
@Hyrule_Boy: Were you talking to Pyru or me? I think me... but just checking

I was talking to you. ;)
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 07:18:45 pm »
Yep, ive had this before, along with most other issues(despression, suicidle tendencys , ...blah...blah...blah). Best advice i can give is look at your life, find out what you elements you dont like about it and remove them. Then fill in the space with things you do like, sports, love, religion..etc. Just dont do the one thing that held me back for quite a while, which is saying that everything will sort itsself out, or ill do it tomorrow....etc.

No one can give you exact advice on things like this as its a personal problem and you need to fix it on your own, others can only point you in the right direction and support you.

YoVoBaller

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 07:21:29 pm »
@Skull Kid: I agree, I mean everyone has their beliefs. Of course someone's wrong... lol. But I agree, at least have the courtesy, to listen what other people think.

*~The Yo Vo Baller~*

Pyru

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 07:23:51 pm »
@Pyru: Everyone has their own opinions.

No offense intended, I just actually want people's opinions. Have you ever looked at the world, the mere insane complexity, of it. I studied the basics of a simple cell, a year ago, and I thought my head was going to explode. I mean it was only ONE CELL. There are so many organisms it's just ridiculous. Anyway I'm rambling, the question. After going, or while going through school, and learning the complexity of this world. Do you believe that this world was created by a God? I mean, If I wasn't a Christian, I can't see how this world was made any other way. But like I said, Everyone has there own opinions.

A "God" having made it all raises more questions than it answers. HOW did a God do all that? What is the origin of God?

And how does knowing any of that make your life better? It doesn't. I don't see how the existance of God would fill any gap in anyone's life.

Yeah I think it is one thing to say you believe otherwise, but saying that it is in fact !@#$% is just ignorant.

Not really. I've been there, and "Jesus" doesn't help. Especially if people going to be so evangelical, they should accept what they're going to say- with such conviction as if it is fact- is going to come under a lot of fire.

When do you see christian people on the forum saying that anything other then their religion is !@#$%? Never.

Saying that Jesus will fill any void in a person's life sounds just as bad.

We respect other peoples opinions about religion and life. If you believe otherwise fine. But he is just trying to be helpfull and you are saying its !@#$%.

If he'd said it slightly differently, maybe I wouldn't be- but it's just the way he's going about it, that IS !@#$%.

You cant say that anymore then I can say anything other thing christianity is !@#$%. We just have our own opinions.

I respect that he wants to practise his religion. What I'm saying is !@#$% is his utter, unshakable belief that his religion is a cure-all to everything. THAT is disrespecful to non-Christians and THEIR beliefs.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 07:29:30 pm »
Let's not turn this into a religous debate that cannot be won by any side anyway.

The issue is what Ricky told you. Dont start focusing on the religion please. Thank you

YoVoBaller

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 07:33:14 pm »

A "God" having made it all raises more questions than it answers. HOW did a God do all that? What is the origin of God?

And how does knowing any of that make your life better? It doesn't. I don't see how the existance of God would fill any gap in anyone's life.

1) How did he do it. I have tried to rationalize that. My head nearly exploded lol. But evolutionists believe by 'chance' everything was made. Where did it all come from then. It takes for faith to believe that, because it has so many flaws. I have figured, I'm but a small human trying to rationlize the existance of God, which is irrational, and yes I have no logical (to our minds) way to explain it. How did he do all that? Ever since I was little I said... well he is GOD.

2) Believing there is a God, DOES NOT make your life better. Of course not, but having a relationship with God is entirely different thing. I mean a bum could say there's a God, that ain't gonna change nothing in his/her life. But having a personal relationship with God is what's different. He isn't just some dude who created everything and left. We are a spirit in a body, God is a spirit. We can have a relationship with Jesus. We will be filled with his spirit, which will fill that empty feeling. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but meh. I end this saying, Everyone has their own opinion, and that's mine.

@Kleaver: Yes, no one will end up a winner in the end, and most likely nothing said will benefit anyone, so this most likely should end.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 07:36:22 pm »
I can hardly share your concern, even if I try to imagine what you feel, it's hard for me. A thing that you can't do though you're the only one able to... Nope, doesn't tell me anything.
I know that I'm in need of some other person. I know it's not exactly somebody whom you would claim to be a girl-friend. I've came to the decision that it's not, but it's a person that I need and who needs me. I'm feeling this missing every day and every night, and it's hard for me to move on with that. I still try, but it's very hard.

You may be thinking in an incorrect way of your thoughts, maybe it's not something you must do, but maybe it's some person that you need.

Hm.

Edit: I also think that it's an opinion to say "Religion is filling the gaps of your life", because it's an opinion. If somebody says it's bull-!@#$%, then that is his opinion. Discouraging somebody to have his opinion is a closed-minded opinion. I hope you get the point, I'm to tired to write any more...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 07:41:50 pm by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART

YoVoBaller

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 07:43:06 pm »
I can hardly share your concern, even if I try to imagine what you feel, it's hard for me. A thing that you can't do though you're the only one able to... Nope, doesn't tell me anything.
I know that I'm in need of some other person. I know it's not exactly somebody whom you would claim to be a girl-friend. I've came to the decision that it's not, but it's a person that I need and who needs me. I'm feeling this missing every day and every night, and it's hard for me to move on with that. I still try, but it's very hard.

You may be thinking in an incorrect way of your thoughts, maybe it's not something you must do, but maybe it's some person that you need.

Hm.

That's all I was trying to say, to me I believe it is Jesus. He wants to have a personal relationship with us, he loves us. I say this, If I'm wrong and a fool for what I believe, I'll die a happy fool.
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 08:00:50 pm »
It passed about me while I was trying to sleep yesterday, but by reading Kleaver and Fox's opinions, I finally remembered...
It's something personal, however, since you helped you may feel curious or else...
I'm a very timid and defensive (my psychologist's words, but I liked the word) guy, and I got no female friends. I have some difficulties making friends, I take a time and wait until they come to me, maybe that's why I'm very popular between my school's guys and not with girls (which just some of my class talk me rarelly), and I'm ugly too - and my cute (at least, for me) 14yrs beard x'D.
And I would also like to have a girlfriend, and I'm sure I would be an excellent one.

This is my problem, I'll try to keep my life as I do, and see next year (another school) what happens :P
Flame me, call me whatever you want, and thank you so much for those that posted here or at least read.
Thanks guys ;)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 73 queries.

anything