Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How the Great Sea came to be / The demolition of Hyrule / The Great Flood theory  (Read 2408 times)

How the Great Sea came to be / The demolition of...
« on: December 28, 2006, 03:15:37 pm »
  • Personal Text
Hey ppls.
When I am bored this happens:

--THE TRIBES:
The Kokoas are the mid evolution of the Kokiri.  They wear the same green uniform, but have the advances of flying through the air, this was discovered 50 years, before the Godesses declaired the great flooding.  Also, guardian fairies were taken away from new born Kokoas, becuase there was a Fairy diseas going around, and the guardian fairies became extinct.  The only fairies that survived were the Great fairies, although the disease made them lose a great ammount of power.
25 years before the Flooding, the Zoras and the Kokoas started to evolve dramatically, becuase the Godesses were getting the tribes ready for the open sea.  The Rito and the Koroks, while the godesses let the Goron's lives reside in the hands of fate, and thus they became extinct. 

--THE SPIRITUAL STONES:
The sage of Fire, Forest, and Water took the spiritual stones, and took them to the Gods(The sage of fire at this time was "Link" becuase if you played Ocarina of time, there is a goron that has the same name as you, that give you the Red Tunic).  After that, the Gods decided that the Spiritual Stones were too delicate, so created the Pearls, and resided the magic of the Spiritual stones into them.  They then seperated them to the Koroks, the Rito, and the Water Guardian Jabun.  After that, they had created the "Tower of the Gods" for the new hero to come and resurect Hyrule from the mass of water.

--SAGES:
The gods have created the Instruments for the Sages, so that they can control the element that they swore to guard upon getting the information of the sage duty.  The wind waker was created to play all of the instruments at once so the great flooding was going to occur.
-Fado(Kokiri) - Wind Sage(The survivor of the KOKIRI tribe[Mido's Great Grandson(Mido had a child with Fado[The girl standing on the ledge])]).
-Laruto(Zora) - Forest Sage(Last survivor of the ZORA Tribe[Ruto's Grandaughter]).
-Link(Goron) - Fire Sage(Last survivor of Gorons of the Great Flood)
-Impar(Shiekah) - Shadow Sage(Impaz was Impa's Grandaughter, and Impar, was Impaz's(Twilight Princess) Grandson.)
-Ellen(Hylian) - Light Sage(No relation to Rauru)
-Savanna(Gerudo) - Spirit Sage(No relation to Nabooru[But was born amoung the Gerudo non-the-less])

--THE GUARDIANS:
-Volvagia had a child that fled to a different land.  Volvag, had a child 10 years before the flooding, and thus Valoo, was born.
-Jabu, had one child, which was Jabun.
-The Great deku tree sprout at the time was growing dramatically becuase of the Godesses spell, and thus the sprout in Ocarina of Time is the same tree in Wind Waker, but only grown up.

--OTHERS:
-75 years before the flooding, the Gerudos had a male child and was named Ganondorf(It was a tradition to name him that[Naburoo had just died]). 
5 years before the flooding, the Gerudo tribe fled and became a Hylian.
50 years before the flooding, Ganondorf was reviving Ganon, and this became a threat to flood Hyrule.
-6 months before flooding(it was starting to rain), the Godesses appeared to the people in human form, saying to make haste and flee the rain to tall mountain or hills.
-2 Days before Flooding was completed, Link the current hero, who just saved them from the past Ganondorf(Before the new Ganondorf), Dies of old age.
-10 Years after flooding, On Outset island is where Link died, a new girl is born(WWLink's Grandma).  Since Hyrule Link died on Outset island, they kept his clothes on that island.
-84 Years after flooding, a new male child is born(WWLink), also people of the Flood had all died, and no one remembered what had happend to the world underneath them.  WWLink's Grandma, hadn't known about the flood becuase no one spoke of it.  It was a believed to be a curse to speak of the great flood, becuase the gods were angered by the flood.

-THE END
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 08:19:14 pm by Mewgull »
Re: How the Great Sea came to be / The demolitio...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 10:07:41 pm »
  • Never try, never fly
There are lots of parts that doesn't match with the story, but yeah, imagination is never bad.
  • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 02:18:38 am »
  • Personal Text
Really? It'd be nice if you told me :)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 03:09:00 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
well for starters there were only 2 sages

you also said that oot link died on outset, but then that would mean he died after TP.  That and he was sent to his own time.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:00:41 pm by MasterGohan Zero »

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:25:17 pm »
  • *whistle*
Didn't read the whole thing, but...

Jabu-Jabu IS Jabun. It's confirmed at some point, I forget when. :P
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:35 pm »
  • Personal Text
well for starters there were only 2 sages

you also said that oot link died on outset, but then that would mean he died after TP.  That and he was sent to his own time.
there were only 2 sages that you saw in the game.  but there were others, becuase then how would he revive the master sword's power?
this is just fan fiction ^_^
and maybe it should be moved to fan fiction center.. hmm.. anyways, I wasn't being specific on what link it was...  it was just A Link  ;)
and I don't remember Jabu-Jabu was ever confirmed of being Jabun... ???
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 11:32:50 pm »
  • Never try, never fly
The sages in The Wind Waker says that they are the only ones, correct me if I'm wrong. :P

Also, the flood occured hundreds of years before TWW (not one hundred years). This is why nobody remembers it; it could be 800 years in between.

If I'm not mistaking myself, the Deku trees are both the same person. And the gorons are alive in Wind Waker; you can find three of them, in fact. :P

Last, grandma says that she made Link's clothes for him. This is sort of why the clothing has a kiddier look than before.

But yeah, it's just fan fiction.
  • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 09:14:35 pm »
i'd move it to fan fic, but this is more of a theory.  It's make a good fan fic tho, despite the few errors.

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 05:03:22 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
well, acording to an interview with miyamoto on the official wind waker site, wind waker takes place exactly 100 years after the events of OoT.  That kind of blows my mind with twilight princess being between them.  i bet the OoT link was still alive when the twilight princess link was born.
oh, and after closer inspection of the interview, it says 100 years after the time of adult link, not kid link.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 05:05:00 am by Mitsuu »
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 10:33:04 am »
  • *whistle*
Then I think Miyamoto got it wrong... 100 years is not long enough for all living memory of location to die out. Even after 100 years, people would remember that Hyrule was under the sea, which they didn't in WW.

Also, TP, while taking place between OoT and WW, probably does not take place in the same timeline as WW... so all comparisons there are probably null and void.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 02:26:33 pm »
  • Fight the Power
All fairies died?? Error, in TP there's this little guardian fairy that moves around the screen, though she doesnt talk.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 02:29:43 pm »
  • *whistle*
All fairies died?? Error, in TP there's this little guardian fairy that moves around the screen, though she doesnt talk.

Yeah, fairies have been in pretty much all the Zelda games... in TP, fairies appear like they did in OoT and MM, and they're still in Wind Waker... they just... look different. And a bit more gay.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 02:59:45 pm »
Are we discounting the split timeline theory then, where the story diverges when Zelda sends Link back to being a child at the end of OOT?

well, acording to an interview with miyamoto on the official wind waker site, wind waker takes place exactly 100 years after the events of OoT.  That kind of blows my mind with twilight princess being between them.  i bet the OoT link was still alive when the twilight princess link was born.
oh, and after closer inspection of the interview, it says 100 years after the time of adult link, not kid link.
Aonuma has also said Twilight Princess takes place 100 years after OOT. I don't believe there's a bullet-proof timeline theory, but it does seem to me that The Wind Waker takes place in the grown-up Zelda's timeline, where Ganondorf is banished in the Sacred Realm and Link has been sent back to his childhood and effectively wiped from existence. This would explain his absence when Ganondorf returns. With no hero to stop him, the goddesses resort to flooding Hyrule to stop Ganondorf getting his hands on the other two pieces of the Triforce...

I think Twilight Princess must take place in the other timeline.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 03:08:53 pm »
that happening in OoT doesn't create reason to believe a split timeline.  link was sent back yes, but that just means he gets to live during the seven years before ganon is defeated.  him going back in time doesn't erase him defeating ganon in the future.
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 03:22:36 pm »
that happening in OoT doesn't create reason to believe a split timeline.  link was sent back yes, but that just means he gets to live during the seven years before ganon is defeated.  him going back in time doesn't erase him defeating ganon in the future.
So he buggers off on his own selfish quest to find Navi whilst Ganondorf plunges Hyrule into darkness? "Don't worry - the other me will be along in seven years to defeat him!"
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 10:29:10 pm »
he doesn't have the master sword, he can't really fight off ganon.  he probably didn't want to go through seeing hyrule plunged into darkness which i think is one of the reasons he left, not just navi.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 01:46:39 am »
about the hundred years thing..Everyone seems to forget what the king of Hyrule said when you find him in the basement, he says that the events of oot happened HUNDREDS of years before.

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 02:23:13 am »
he doesn't have the master sword, he can't really fight off ganon.  he probably didn't want to go through seeing hyrule plunged into darkness which i think is one of the reasons he left, not just navi.

I doubt that, Link is a frickin child in OOT and can't do !@#$% vs Ganondorf, yet he tries and succeeds. If he heard of Ganon being back I think he'd try to save it again.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 02:59:28 am »

I doubt that, Link is a frickin child in OOT and can't do poo vs Ganondorf, yet he tries and succeeds. If he heard of Ganon being back I think he'd try to save it again.

what do you mean back, ganon never left. link isn't an idiot he knew that.  he also knew that ganon would be defeated in 7 years and bla bla bla you already read my other post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 72 queries.