Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZFGC Tourney Final Match - Jon vs. Taku  (Read 2959 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
ZFGC Tourney Final Match - Jon vs. Taku
« on: June 30, 2008, 02:17:19 am »
  • The Mike

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmYrLFOQ38" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmYrLFOQ38</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MjFV1je7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MjFV1je7U</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv3_1OzI2w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv3_1OzI2w</a>

Lucky for Jon and Taku, they got to see K.K. Slider perform for this match. This is the final match by the way so you will probably guess the winner by watching the match. We want to thank you for watching and hopefully look forward to another Brawl Tourney in the future.

• Zelda Eternity
Re: ZFGC Tourney Final Match - Jon vs. Taku
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 04:36:07 am »
Taku, you would have won had you not been so reluctant to go grenade-crazy like I do.  Really, there are so many things you can do besides throwing them; pulling them out, dropping them, and rolling backwards before he would attack you could have made him hurt himself, lol.  It is too bad that I went on my vacation to Washington DC or I could have possiblty won this whole thing.  All the same though, your technique with Snake is interesting and I complement you on how you work the forward a in the air attack into your strategy. 

Also, good job Jon.  I was never really good with Lucas myself, so I cannot really go into how he fights but you varied your attacks in appropriate ways so I commend you for that.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 02:06:58 pm »
  • The Mike
Lucas is actually easy to use. Yesterday, I was playing as Lucas and he was using his good characters like Lucas, Falco, Fox, Sheik, Sonic, and I still beat him. I use PK Thunder a fair bit which is part of the way I play with him.

EDIT: So when does Jon get his prize? He did win after all.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 02:08:49 pm by Yubel »

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 05:14:03 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
If i go to the city today I'll get the wii points card.

Also I'm pretty sure it would have been me vs. 4Sword at the end with 4Sword winning...if we both didn't leave. Now i have to go. Congrats again luigi.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 05:22:27 pm »

Also I'm pretty sure it would have been me vs. 4Sword at the end with 4Sword winning...if we both didn't leave. Now i have to go. Congrats again luigi.

Thanks. I wanted to go against you.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 05:34:18 pm »
  • The Mike

Hmm... I don't know about you and 4Sword. Jon is pretty good with Lucas. Well, I'm sure if you and Jon has a friendly match right now with your tourney characters, we could see who would have made it to the final match.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 07:55:29 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Hmm... I don't know about you and 4Sword. Jon is pretty good with Lucas. Well, I'm sure if you and Jon has a friendly match right now with your tourney characters, we could see who would have made it to the final match.
Maybe later. My wifi seems to be settling down. It isn't as lagged as before. Also if there is a worldwide ZFGC tourney I'll join but as Mr. Game and Watch...since I'm much better with him.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 07:59:52 pm »

Maybe later. My wifi seems to be settling down. It isn't as lagged as before. Also if there is a worldwide ZFGC tourney I'll join but as Mr. Game and Watch...since I'm much better with him.

I'll agree to that match! >:D  Let me know when, and we'll videotape it. (As in either Yubel or you)
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 08:00:44 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

I'll agree to that match! >:D  Let me know when, and we'll videotape it. (As in either Yubel or you)
I won't film it though.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 08:36:29 pm »
  • The Mike

I won't film it though.
Well, for sure, you should face each other as your tourney characters just to see who would have been superior just for kicks, then have some mild fun.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 08:59:47 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Taku, you would have won had you not been so reluctant to go grenade-crazy like I do.  Really, there are so many things you can do besides throwing them; pulling them out, dropping them, and rolling backwards before he would attack you could have made him hurt himself, lol.
I haven't learned how to use grenades very effectively yet, whenever I do use them I tend to end up hurting myself. XD
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 05:59:34 am »
  • Ancient Admin / Gaurdian
I'll play one of you :P
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 57 queries.

anything