Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is why the Daily Show is one of the best on TV(vid about Sarah Palin)  (Read 3925 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
This is why the Daily Show is one of the best on...
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:36:21 pm »
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card

I LOL'D MASSIVELY.

It's sad how a comedy show has more journalistic integrity than the news.

Also, Discuss.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:50:29 pm by Swoftu »
Re: This is why the Daily Show is one of the bes...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:22:38 pm »
Moved to the Debates board for being about a Current Event.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »
Moved to the Debates board for being about a Current Event.

You'll have to explain that one to me. What, are we going to debate about Daily show being absolutely correct about the double standards they showed in the report?

Cut it out.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:45:44 pm »
I agree with Swiftu this time. That video was made of win and truth, and I intend to show it to any and all of my republican friends and/or acquaintances.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 03:58:03 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
I agree with Swiftu this time. That video was made of win and truth, and I intend to show it to any and all of my republican friends and/or acquaintances.
The funny thing about it is, these weren't the presidential candidates or VPs that they were trashing, just some of the main supporters. It holds no standing on the actual presidential candidate or VP, for either side. If anyone says, "WELL I JUST WON'T BE A REPUBLICAN AND VOTE DEMOCRAT" because of this, then they're obviously not paying attention to what the actual candidate/VP are saying.

Yes, a lot of people are completely hypocritical about things they support. People seem to dislike it when another group uses something, but love it when they get the chance to use it. As for me, a republican, I don't care how big of a town you were governing. If you were a governor, you have experience. Belittling that just because it's not one of the big towns is like telling a band from a small town that they can't perform at your battle of the bands (nationwide) because they came from too small of a town.

Gender card is never acceptable, no matter what side it's used for. I didn't like it when Hillary tried to use it, and if Palin uses it (or McCain), then I won't like it, even now.

Lol @ Bill, though. He's always the type of guy to say, "No, don't talk about that, withhold your judgment," then turn around and judge people for what he said to withhold your judgment of. If you point him out on it, he's at least man enough to admit he did something stupid, though, which is one of the only reasons I respect him.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:32:51 pm »
All Palin has been saying in speeches for the past week is everything she has already said previously with no emendation at all.  It is a little refreshing to see McCain with a little energy though.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:59 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Anyone else find it funny how cakefarts defends her against the media going after her family, then she turns around and flings insults at him? Also, how many more times must McCain play the "I WAS A P.O.W." card before this is all over?

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:59 am »
This isn't about the Daily Show so much as it is about Palin, but CNN had an article up on their site titled "Palin won't cooperate with 'tainted' probe".  For some reason, my first reaction to that title was that it was implying that she was getting violated in the anus and fighting it, but then I realized I'm a pervert.

It is kind of sad to see how McCain and Palin are trying to bury this though, it only looks worse when they do.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 04:27:34 am »
Remember when both candidates promised to take the high road and wage a positive campaign? Yeah, hilarious in hindsight.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 04:35:15 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Remember when both candidates promised to take the high road and wage a positive campaign? Yeah, hilarious in hindsight.

And both candidates turned out to be dummies? Yeah good times good times :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 53 queries.

anything