Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus reveals cure for cancer! :o  (Read 1918 times)

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
Jesus reveals cure for cancer! :o
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:44:02 am »
  • hungry..
Quote from: The Register
Those research scientists who have been searching for years for a miracle cancer cure - in the process working their way through countless millions of dollars in their struggle against the Big C - will be kicking themselves today since they could have had the Holy Grail all along for nothing.

What they should have done was simply ask Jesus, who would have thrown in the secret of world peace and the precise location of Heaven as part of the revelation package:

More on this story here;

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/12/ebay_cancer_cure/
  • My Blog

Pedlya

Pederp
Re: Jesus reveals cure for cancer! :o
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 09:53:20 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
wow...thats the dumbest thing ever.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 10:12:12 am »
Laugh my ass off.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 11:40:20 am »
ROFL ;D
There's -everything- in Ebay...
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 01:38:57 am »
ROFL! Halarious XD. US$15,000 Buy Now?
the a o d c

tippz

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 04:33:44 am »
Wow... imagine that... your own DNA gets into your own bloodstream... NO WAY!!! THAT IS CRAZY!!! STOP THE PRESSES THIS MAN IS FOR REAL!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 04:57:01 am »
  • The Broken King
I'm buying it.
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 06:15:28 am »
I so want to bid on that! Not, i think some guy either believes and had a wierd vision which he sees as jesus, or is a cruel (but smart) business man who knows how to seel religion.
  • Elliott Parkinson

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 08:12:24 am »
Wow... imagine that... your own DNA gets into your own bloodstream... NO WAY!!! THAT IS CRAZY!!! STOP THE PRESSES THIS MAN IS FOR REAL!
XD
Second time that this topic made me laugh. Good job. XD
  • Me on deviantART

Ben

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 08:19:37 am »
So therefore by that guys cure for cancer we will probably all get it....
That's just stupid.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 09:11:10 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
That is VERY stupid.  Atlthough, the eat our own flesh thing is basically how mad cow disease happens.  And mad cow disease can happen in humans.  Which is why canniballism is bad.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 09:19:13 pm »
I offer this guy 1 punch on his head to let him wake up.  :P

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 09:34:22 pm »
  • hungry..
That is VERY stupid.  Atlthough, the eat our own flesh thing is basically how mad cow disease happens.  And mad cow disease can happen in humans.  Which is why canniballism is bad.
Mad cow disease now = cancer.  :P
  • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 12:32:25 am »
Mad cow disease now = cancer.  :P
Because Jesus said so, huh?  If Jesus told you that this wine was his blood, would you believe him?  Oh... wait...
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 01:23:45 am »
some merchant this guy is: he tells us in detail the very answers he's trying to sell.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 08:14:58 am »
  • hungry..
True, but when you purchase the item you get his whole diary and logs about his experience! Not just the details of those main points :)
  • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 01:58:58 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios

z0MG!!11! how awful! DNA in our blood? *shudders* this guy is a sycophantic dickwad O.o and I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't say "oh by the way, you can SELL this information for your own gains"

tippz

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 02:55:47 pm »

... um... no

You are talking about Kuru (or laughing sickness; basically mad cow disease) that is spread by eating the brain of those who died of the disease. Not by people "eating their own flesh". He says nothing about eating other human's flesh. Also, his logic as to how the whole thing works is flawed too. Kuru is a disease that is contracted, he states that our own DNA tricks our cells.

*just saw a history channel thing about cannibalism...*
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 06:21:16 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
Great, we're all going to be reincarnated as a ball of burning gas.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 06:00:12 pm »
... um... no

You are talking about Kuru (or laughing sickness; basically mad cow disease) that is spread by eating the brain of those who died of the disease. Not by people "eating their own flesh". He says nothing about eating other human's flesh. Also, his logic as to how the whole thing works is flawed too. Kuru is a disease that is contracted, he states that our own DNA tricks our cells.

*just saw a history channel thing about cannibalism...*

No, that's not what I mean.

Awhile back, sometime in the early 1900s, there was a documented case of a tribe of cannibals that people had found.  They were dying rapidly because of a sickness that now sounds almost exactly like Mad Cow disease.  It had developed from years of eating the flesh of people.  And it WAS EXACTLY like mad cow disease.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 90 queries.

anything