Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING FREAKY!!!1oneelven  (Read 1076 times)

I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING FREAKY!!!1oneelven
« on: July 26, 2006, 06:03:09 pm »
  • Personal Text
hey ppls.

during dinner last night, we got into a random conversation about the queen of england. and then my sister said:
"Remember when she came here to our london?"
I was like, what?!
and she said that the queen of england came here to London(Ontario) because of something, and I was a baby and there when that happend!
but I was starting to think, why she was there...

London Ontario's name came from the british settlers who lived in London England - Random Fact.
I can't believe that she came to a small city, for no reason...

this was quite scary when I heard it.

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
Re: I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING FREAKY!!!1oneelve...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 09:15:02 pm »
..I..er. Dont see how.
She can go to little villages and small towns just like anyone.. Only with an armed troupe around her :D
It could have something to do with the connection to London, England.
Maybe theres some relic or document of importance somewhere in your town; But there doesnt have to be - Could be purely based on the trivial historical naming of your town.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 09:49:54 pm »
  • b e p i s
Well, George Bush came to a city near me called Greensboro that, while very large, isn't exactly a thriving metropolis :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 12:03:40 am »
  • hungry..
You realise that Canada used to be like a british colony or something? lol, I'm not really sure of the current status, but I'm pretty sure Canada still has Elizabeth as their queen >_>, I know that she's still techinally queen in like australia... it's all quite weird.
  • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 06:50:35 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
You realise that Canada used to be like a british colony or something? lol, I'm not really sure of the current status, but I'm pretty sure Canada still has Elizabeth as their queen >_>, I know that she's still techinally queen in like australia... it's all quite weird.
Yeah, Elizabeth is still the monarch of Canada. She visits places like Australia, so I guess she's bound to go to Canada every so often.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 03:03:13 am »
  • Personal Text
ya but it makes me thinking...
why would someone come to a little city, just for histery?  just for the sake of being there? there must have been a reason for that...

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:31 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Well, George Bush came to a city near me called Greensboro that, while very large, isn't exactly a thriving metropolis :P

Wow...if he ever comes near here hed get shot XD Everyone here seems to hate him :P
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

tippz

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 04:49:47 am »

She is actually Canada's head of state... technically...

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 10:16:37 am »
  • hungry..
why would someone come to a little city, just for histery?  just for the sake of being there? there must have been a reason for that...

Why does the Queen even exist when she has next to no power? It's questions like these that puzzle the nation. lol
  • My Blog

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 08:42:57 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

Why does the Queen even exist when she has next to no power? It's questions like these that puzzle the nation. lol

Also shes on alot of the country's currency, I found that a bit rediculus.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 54 queries.

anything