Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Embryonic Stem Cells  (Read 1346 times)

Embryonic Stem Cells
« on: August 03, 2006, 10:25:44 pm »
  • You don't know me.
Well, what do you think about them? Is making them in the interests of medical science ethical or no? Personally, I think it is, seeing as while it is a life form, it is still just a clone of a cell from an already existing person, and would never become a human anyway, since it would have to be... re-inserted... for that to happen. Source of my argument and knowledge of embryonic stem cells: Nova Science Now.

No one located in this area of the internet remembers me.

tippz

Re: Embryonic Stem Cells
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 08:51:39 pm »
While I think it is unethical to kill embros I think that stem cell research is the lesser of two evils as it is better that they die to help others than die because there is no use for them...

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:57:45 pm »
  • hungry..
Though I understand how it can seem unethical to a lot of people, and seem really horrible, I do think that it is an important research method.
  • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 10:24:50 pm »
I really don't see where people manage to create a debate about this, an embryo is just a clump of cells (I think some rather ignorent people mistake this for a fetus), technically speaking its only classed as an embryo when its split at least once but before its progressed onto further stages of development. It only (IMO) becomes a living organism between weeks 4 through 8 when the heart and brain develop.

I mean you don't mind having your blood tissue removed for lab test's, so why care about just another type of cell your body produces?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 41 queries.