Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are your purchase plans for the Wii?  (Read 1904 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: What are your purchase plans for the Wii?
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 08:10:51 am »
  • Silly cat!
When do you hope to buy it?: I'll preorder it, and hopefully get it by December 7 (Australian release date).
What game(s) will you get with it immeadiately?: Zelda: Twilight Princess & Wii Play (and of course Wii Sports). I'll then get my mom to buy me Red Steel for christmas. It all depends on how much money I have...
Do you plan to buy any accessories?: Wii Play will come with a second controller, so that will do me for then.
Other notes: I'm going to get a job so I can get the money... Hopefully I'll have a nice sum for Wii Day. I'm also going to take a couple of weeks off the internet so I can enjoy my Wii.

Hoffy.

redding

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 10:04:04 am »
I pre-ordered my Wii, Loz:TP and Loz:TP (gamecube) at Electronics Boutique on the 4th of september, which ended up being a sad day cause as soon as I got home from EB pre-ordering, my bro told me about Steve Irwins death, just hours earlier. What was sadder was that I'd taken that day off work to go into uni to complete part of an assignment, and at about the same time that the class I went to started, 11am, was when steve was stung by the ray.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 10:11:23 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
When do you hope to buy it?: Christmas hopefully D:
What game(s) will you get with it immeadiately?: Wario Ware, Zelda (if release) and red steel
Do you plan to buy any accessories?: Probly the classic thing.
Other notes: When I get this I might not be on zfgc much anymore >_>
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 02:43:40 am by Pedlya »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 06:02:28 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
When do you hope to buy it?: Dunno, maybe I'll get it for Christmas or Birthday. Maybe when SSBB comes out.
What game(s) will you get with it immeadiately?: Hmm, the only ones I like the look of are SSBB and Red Steel. So, those. I'll probably mostly buy virtual console games.
Do you plan to buy any accessories?: Not... really. Oh, the classic controller
Other notes: Stop whining about the price. You'll get a discount buying things together, plus it's cheaper than the competition.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2006, 10:09:44 pm »
You get discounts for buying stuff together!?!?!?!?!?!?! ??? :( :-\

And the only reason I don't like the price is the accesories cost alot and I'll be lucky just to get one for Christmas, it is still a 50, 50 chance I won't get it still...  ),:

Busternaut

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 02:19:55 am »
TP

the thing i don't get is that the GC Zelda comes outm more than a month after the Wii version.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 09:18:03 pm »
  • I knew it!
i am going to get metriod prime 3, TP, exite truck and brawl when it hits store shelves.
  • Yay!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 49 queries.