Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Now this is very interesting indeed... (TP's ESRB rating)  (Read 2239 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Now this is very interesting indeed... (TP's ESR...
« on: October 13, 2006, 01:10:55 am »
  • Silly cat!
http://us.wii.com/soft_loz_tp.jsp

What have we here? Nintendo's official Wii site, is it? Not much here... But, oh! What's that there I see? Is that a Teen Rating? Oh, I think it is! What could possibly take it to T, I wonder? Hmm? Fantasy Violence? Well that's expected in a Zelda game. But what's THIS? Animated Blood? Bloody animated blood in a bloody Zelda bloody game bloody? Well, that's about as likely as a tornado knocking on my door wanting to sell some sort of used clock with four hands.

Umm, yeah. There's the rating there. Teen. And animated blood. Hmm. I think it will be interesting to see how Nintendo use blood in the game. I'm kind of excited, actually.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:13:20 am by Hero of Fire »

Hoffy.
Re: Now this is very interesting indeed... (TP's...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 01:39:04 am »
Did they actually PLAY TP O_o. This'll be interesting to see.
the a o d c

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 01:52:30 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
sweet a game for teens, blood and violence the two things that fuel teenagers, well those ramen and sex. :P
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 01:54:05 am »
This'll be interesting to see.
specially coming from nintendo
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 01:55:17 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Last minute changes? Plus the way ending bosses have been defeated has been getting progressively more graphic. In LTTP you just attack Ganon until he explodes, not in a bloody explosion mind you, an explosion like a bomb would make, in OOT you stab him in the face while he's in pig form :ganon:, and in WW you jump into the air and thrust the sword down into his head while he's a human. Ouch.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:59:43 am by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 01:59:07 am »
  • Silly cat!
Last minute changes? Plus the way ending bosses have been defeated has been getting progressively more graphic. In LTTP you just attack Ganon until he explodes, in OOT you stab him in the face while he's in pig form :ganon:, and in WW you jump into the air and thrust the sword down into his head while he's a human. Ouch.
In Twilight Princess Link will probably stab the Master Sword right through his chest, mash it around a bit, collect all the vital organs, pull the sword out, throw the organs away then slice the stupid King of Evil in half while blood splatters all over the place.

Well, probably not...

Hoffy.

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 02:02:39 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
Last minute changes? Plus the way ending bosses have been defeated has been getting progressively more graphic. In LTTP you just attack Ganon until he explodes, in OOT you stab him in the face while he's in pig form :ganon:, and in WW you jump into the air and thrust the sword down into his head while he's a human. Ouch.
In Twilight Princess Link will probably stab the Master Sword right through his chest, mash it around a bit, collect all the vital organs, pull the sword out, throw the organs away then slice the stupid King of Evil in half while blood splatters all over the place.

Well, probably not...

and then get some people with some torches and saws to cut him up into little pieces, and then travel around hyrule killing any offspring of Ganon so that pig never returns, then rides off into the sunset ripping of zeldas clothes while riding on Epona and cutting off monsters heads.
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 02:05:17 am »

Well, probably not...
And then the real Ganon will come and say "That wasn't me !@#$% that was my doppleganger!"
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 02:21:01 am »
Rate is still pending on GCN's  version of TP, though the Wii's version is rated T. My guess will be mostly because you're acting out the movements of link. Though there will probably be blood and such. We'll have to see, kind of neat though. The box was shown at the Nintendo Party.. T for teen, i'm shocked you guys just realised that o.O
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 02:22:05 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
Rate is still pending on GCN's  version of TP, though the Wii's version is rated T. My guess will be mostly because you're acting out the movements of link. Though there will probably be blood and such. We'll have to see, kind of neat though. The box was shown at the Nintendo Party.. T for teen, i'm shocked you guys just realised that o.O

I actually think I've noticed it before just never made a big deal about it, I'm 18 so it doesnt really matter to me for the rating.
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 02:27:55 am »
  • =/
 Eh.... blood might make it very intresting.... after killing a boss, it smashes it's face off a wall and sends a blood smear to where it's hole stricken corpes sits.

Unlike most games with blood, I hope they actually have blood smears, it makes it look so much better.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 02:29:08 am »
ESRB is no longer pending on the GCN rating, it too is Teen according to my Nintendo sources.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 02:31:14 am »
  • Silly cat!
I knew it was Teen, i just didn't know why. The "Animated Blood" was kind of my intention of making this topic :P.

Hoffy.
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 02:40:11 am »
I knew it was Teen, i just didn't know why. The "Animated Blood" was kind of my intention of making this topic :P.
There was blood in OOT and MM, and I'm not just talking about Ganondorf puking up blood.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 03:36:37 pm »
lol HOF come down, what you want? a mix of zelda with god of war?........wait that could be great
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 11:39:03 pm »
  • Silly cat!
lol HOF come down, what you want? a mix of zelda with god of war?........wait that could be great
Not at all, I'm just curious as to how blood will appear in the game.

Eiji Aonuma says this is the greatest Zelda ever. I'm sure it will be good, but I hope they didn't overdo anything...

Hoffy.
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 02:04:48 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
look, i doubt they are going to do anything bloody or violent or adult-themed but it will be more realistic and that basically explains it. If metroid prime was on the snes, it would probably be rated E!!!

eww...i would vomit with rage.

:ganon:
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 02:12:06 am »
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 07:37:14 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
Don't get your hopes up, it'll probably be green, like in the later versions of OoT.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 09:42:16 pm »
  • Lul
Who the bloody h-ll cares!?
J/k, I just had to say that <__<

Maybe there will be blood cause the game is kind of realistic! Who knows.. :P
But I don't think there will be like Resident Evil blood if you know what I'm saying <_<
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 75 queries.